+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

There should be 2 heads peeping up from behind that wall, and stealthily looking around!!

I'd hide if I were you, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I think I'm the only one who wants "The Moustache" to get his company back. It's bound to happen now that Jack has integrated Jabot into Newman Enterprises.

Still wishing Adam would get back together with Chelsea - she made him a better man although I still love him snark and all
    I so agree with you regarding Adam and Chelsea. She did make him a better man and I will never understand why Sharon fell in love with the man who took her baby away for six whole months. JMO

Some of my

The actor who plays Adam Newman is amazing, but these writers are ruining everyone on this show. I think they ruined the character of Chelsea and I felt so bad for her when their baby was lost and instead of Adam being there for her he had to be off helping the needy Sharon. I didn't mind Sharon in the old days, but I don't know what to make of her any longer. Then they have Sharon tell Adam he needs to be with Chelsea so he goes back and promises her a fresh start until he gets that call from Jack who has a dead body on his hands and we learn that Victor (of course) is the one behind it. One minute Victor is yet again trying to break up Victoria and Billy and of course is doing everything possible to get his company back and that includes framing Jack.

Cane not hiring Sharon on the spot to get her old job back and this same girl who told Adam to go back to his wife is now sitting in the chair opposite Adam and of course I am sure Adam will come through for her and ditch Chelsea yet again. Why does Sharon Newman always have to win?

Does Victor Newman have to be in every episode? I am so sick of seeing him and as always he is always trying to ruin some one else and has no problem using his money to get what he wants.

Someone said a while back that this soap is going from bad to badder (using the same word even though we know it's not a real word which I remember the poster saying). I think at this point in the s/l if you can even call it that what they have Chloe and Kevin doing is just plain stupid. So much air time wasted on first Kevin appearing to be the one who was going after the money and then to have Chloe put on a cat burgler costume and be the one to take it again just seems stupid. I think Chloe is the one who helped in ruining Chelsea as well. Who was she to give the advice she did?

I could go on and on, but there is no consistency at all with these writers. They seem to hop all over the place. They have Jack being an addict and he has been firing people like crazy, and doing stupid things, but that at least gives him an excuse. What are the writers excuse who are dreaming up these so called s/l's hopping all over the place so much that nothing is making any sense.

They have Paul and Christine together one day declaring their love for each other (extremely ackward scenes) and why bother? She was suppose to get some apartment so she could be near Paul and that was it.

Summer, Fenn and Jamie - I don't get where they are going with that - for me again hopping back and forth and boring.

Ronan - what happened to him? He declares his love for Phyllis and then he is gone.

Neil and can't think of her name at the minute, but it doesn't matter as I am not seeing anything special.

Avery and Nick - I think the same as the rest of you do and am just not seeing it.

Tyler - can't say that I am crazy about him, but guess he is after Lily.

Heather - loved Jennifer Landon on ATWT and loved her here, but they let her go and why? To keep someone like Chloe over her makes no sense to me. Especially with the stupid s/l they have given her.

Do like the new Noah and I think he is a good actor, but I hope they give him a chance to show it.

Sorry for the rant that probably doesn't make any more sense then this soap does lately, but I watched this soap on and off for years and IMO this is the worst writing I have seen in a long, long time. It's a shame because some of these actors have talent, but they can only deliver what is giving to them for a script.

Someone previously mentioned that the back and forth comments are the best part of this soap and I have to agree. Thanks for letting me rant.

You know what. I have been wondering if this horrible writing is because they really want to do away with all of the soaps anyways. They consistantly continue to write these crap storylines, we complain and they hope the ratings will go down enough to give them a reason to cancel the show. As we already see, there are only, what, 4 soaps left now (Y&R, B&B, DOOL and GH). Just a thought I had.
    inthegarden likes this.

You could be right bigbadgirl. I really have no clue, but I keep waiting for it to improve and so far I haven't seen it. It would be a shame if they are trying to get rid of the soaps just to be replaced by another talk or game show. I think we have so many of them as it is and it also seems that the same people on one will end up being on another. They all seem to make their appearances at the same time. I remember growing up and watching with my grandmother when I could and to have that taken away just seems sad.
    biggbaddgirl and inthegarden like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    and IMO Adam is still the only one worth watching.
    Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmm! I delightfully agree! When I see Adam... I become quite thirsty.... *wipes drool*
    football_chick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    And whoever writes for Adam, I love everything that comes out of his mouth. MM does Adam so GREAT.
    Mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm!!!!! and I don't know why BUT my mind went straight in the gutter??????

I'd like to have an Adam marathon..... What? *innocent look* Only episodes with Adam!!! Yup... thats what I meant!

How much longer do we have to watch Jack go through withdrawal? Its only been a day at the cabin... and its a day too long for me. AND how long until he takes the heat for Stephanie's death? (I think that was her name). NOWAY will Victor get caught. And even if he does... nothing will happen. Like usual *rolls eyes*

Loving the fact that Adam is NOT willing to let Newman go. I want him to beat Jack and Victor!!!!! For all they've done to him...

Can't wait for Chelsea to throw ANOTHER fit... and leave town ALONE! *waves bye*

While Tyler is quite easy on the eyes... his over the top like for Lily is starting to get on my nerves. Just how many times does Lily have to say SHE IS MARRIED? While I can appreciate a person for having a "not giving up" "go after what you want" attitude... its just a bit too creepy. MOVE ON... SHE'S MARRIED! BUT... Having said that... its the soaps... and an affair is going to happen... *snore*

As you all know my love for Adam... the only other "watchable" scenes are the NY cop harrassing everybody for the money! Funny stuff!

Can't wait for Chelsea to throw ANOTHER fit... and leave town ALONE! *waves bye*
    Is she leaving the show? I wouldn't miss her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought the 2 criminals hooking up in the beginning was kind acute but now Chelsea has gotten on my last nerve. She can leave and I mean like a week ago.

Yeah watching Jack go through withdrawals has been killing me. I love Jack but I want this story to be over.

The detective is also getting on my nerves. I think Adriana was telling the truth when she told Noah he was a dirty cop. I think dude wants that money all for himself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I do not disagree!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread