+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4251
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,998

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Bleah, there's not a single storyline going right now that I find the least bit interesting. I have taken short vacations from this show in the 30+ years I've been watching - it might be time for another one.

    One thing I did find amusing - when Avery appeared in that gold dress and said, "Well, say something" to Nick, I thought he was gonna say, "Damn! Should have gotten one size larger!"
    LOL on Avery!!!

    Anyway, I have done just that! When Y&R fired Ashley and the rumor she was going to 'Days Of Our Lives', I decided to start watching that (again). I used to watch it yearsssssssss ago! So I am back to DOOL and it is soooooo good right now!!!! I stop by Y&R once a week!
    KAREN

  2. #4252
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,319

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Bleah, there's not a single storyline going right now that I find the least bit interesting. I have taken short vacations from this show in the 30+ years I've been watching - it might be time for another one.

    One thing I did find amusing - when Avery appeared in that gold dress and said, "Well, say something" to Nick, I thought he was gonna say, "Damn! Should have gotten one size larger!"
    !!! I thought the exact same thing about that hideous dress!!! It was just too "sprayed on", and not in a good way. I was also surprised that she didn't ask him how he knew what size to get! Obviously, he (nor Lauren) didn't!

    Really liked Summer's dress.....until I got to the tights..........I was also looking for some silver shoes in one of those selections. All of these black shoe-boots that are popular now remind me of the shoes that the nuns used to wear with their habits.........waaaaaay back in the day!!! "BooHiss" on them!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  3. #4253
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,351

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post

    One thing I did find amusing - when Avery appeared in that gold dress and said, "Well, say something" to Nick, I thought he was gonna say, "Damn! Should have gotten one size larger!"
    LOL! I thought he was going to say, there are spanxs to wear with it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #4254
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    !!! I thought the exact same thing about that hideous dress!!! It was just too "sprayed on", and not in a good way. I was also surprised that she didn't ask him how he knew what size to get! Obviously, he (nor Lauren) didn't!
    Absolutely HATED everything about that dress! The color... the style... it did NOT flatter her body style AT ALL!!!

  5. #4255
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Never watched General Hospital so, maybe, this new actor will bring some interest to the show.
    He didn't do much for general hospital... soooo... I'm guessing he will do the same for Y&R... NOTHING! And its really NOT believeable that he would be Victor's partner. But... maybe I should watch-n-see first... I'm basing it on his role on GH. Which I find quite funny that I've an opinion on the matter as I am NOT a watcher of GH. I catch it now and again when I'm at my parent's house.

  6. #4256
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,816

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Well I took a short hiatus from watching the show (have been deleting all of my episodes since the end of October) and now since I just jumped back in, it looks like I didn't miss anything.

    Jack is a drunk and a pill popper, Adam and Chelsea aren't together but I guess trying to get back together. Someone told me Nick gave Avery the same dress she wore for Christmas except the Christmas dress was red and the New Years dress was gold and didn't fit very well.

    Umm, why is Kevin doing criminal activities again and this time has his wife involved? Damn thieves! Victor is still Victor. yeah, I haven't missed anything.

  7. #4257
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I am just amazed at... how easy it is for people to find people/friends to move a dead body. First Phyllis had Kevin help her and now Jack called Adam.

  8. #4258
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,998

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I am just amazed at... how easy it is for people to find people/friends to move a dead body. First Phyllis had Kevin help her and now Jack called Adam.

    So I missed this episode (was it Tues) anyway, where did they take STEPHANIE GAYLE's body? Looks like VIC is out to find her and get to the bottom of what Jack did with her!
    KAREN

  9. #4259
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,351

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Well I took a short hiatus from watching the show (have been deleting all of my episodes since the end of October) and now since I just jumped back in, it looks like I didn't miss anything.

    Jack is a drunk and a pill popper, Adam and Chelsea aren't together but I guess trying to get back together. Someone told me Nick gave Avery the same dress she wore for Christmas except the Christmas dress was red and the New Years dress was gold and didn't fit very well.

    Umm, why is Kevin doing criminal activities again and this time has his wife involved? Damn thieves! Victor is still Victor. yeah, I haven't missed anything.
    and Nicki still has the same, looking down her nose at the peasants, face, Sharon (bless her heart ) is still acting like a nut, Cane is still having a bad hair day, Victoria is still torn, Neil is still fishing for a job and a woman, Katherine is still Katherine, the new batch of growth enhanced offspring still need PARENTS, Lily is still whining, Nick and Avery still don't have any chemistry ....
    and IMO Adam is still the only one worth watching.
    I'm so disappointed in Y&R. It is just not the same.

  10. #4260
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,998

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    and Nicki still has the same, looking down her nose at the peasants, face, Sharon (bless her heart ) is still acting like a nut, Cane is still having a bad hair day, Victoria is still torn, Neil is still fishing for a job and a woman, Katherine is still Katherine, the new batch of growth enhanced offspring still need PARENTS, Lily is still whining, Nick and Avery still don't have any chemistry ....
    and IMO Adam is still the only one worth watching.
    I'm so disappointed in Y&R. It is just not the same.
    AGREE WITH EVERYTHING!

    And whoever writes for Adam, I love everything that comes out of his mouth. MM does Adam so GREAT.
    I'm here likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.