+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well you wont like todays. I knew at the end what was going to happen, it was coming for awhile
    Hmmmm... what could you be meaning? *PONDERS*

I can't even remember the previews....

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Hmmmm... what could you be meaning? *PONDERS*

I can't even remember the previews....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick thinks its okay to leave Faith overnight with Sharon .After explaining to the moustache that Sharon is ill that is- Sharon decides to leave with little Faith
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick thinks its okay to leave Faith overnight with Sharon .After explaining to the moustache that Sharon is ill that is- Sharon decides to leave with little Faith

Ohhhhhh..... I didn't expect that at all. So, I'm happy about that and then I'm not. I'm torn. Because I want what I want... and don't want the other outcome... you know?

I understand completely. ( not)
    -Andy Rooney-

^^^ That tends to happen alot when I speak. I sorta...make sense.

Let me try to explain and make sense...

For the outcome that I want to happen... I need for the person to do what I WANT THEM TO DO. But.. IF the person is going to do what I don't want to happen.. then my outcome is NOT going to happen.... well, not for a while. You know what I mean? I hope that helped...

*giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    ^^^ That tends to happen alot when I speak. I sorta...make sense.

Let me try to explain and make sense...

For the outcome that I want to happen... I need for the person to do what I WANT THEM TO DO. But.. IF the person is going to do what I don't want to happen.. then my outcome is NOT going to happen.... well, not for a while. You know what I mean? I hope that helped...

*giggles*
    Yes, now its very very clear.
    have a super weekend
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, now its very very clear.
    have a super weekend
    *PHEW* *wipes forehead* I'm glad you understand... I was starting to get a bit confused meself.

Hope you have a super de-duper weekend too!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You two remind me of 2 parakeets on a perch in a cage, mumbling back and forth to each other! They can be quite the "talkers"!

FM, thanks for the spoiler tags! If you saw something today, that means we won't see it until Monday, right?

Lastnight, I finally remembered the heart transplant and things you said were coming together. How could I forget something like a heart transplant???
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You two remind me of 2 parakeets on a perch in a cage, mumbling back and forth to each other! They can be quite the "talkers"!

FM, thanks for the spoiler tags! If you saw something today, that means we won't see it until Monday, right?

Lastnight, I finally remembered the heart transplant and things you said were coming together. How could I forget something like a heart transplant???
    Shay in the tags- You will see that today Enjoy!
    -Andy Rooney-

First I'd like to say... I am really enjoying the new eye candy. I think its a long time coming. WE DESERVE IT!! Its just part of the holiday season when we enjoy lots of sweets.... Tyler is quite yummy! Lets not forget my sweet Adam... and of course tasty Nick... but I'm also digging the cop from NY too. OoOoOoOoO such a tasty treat....

Now... if I could just stop drooling... I might be able to talk about the show....

Still hating Victor and Nikki. Can't stand addicted Jack... Rolls eyes at Avery... and I can't stand Cane's long hair. I like it better when its short. AND to Fanney Mare... I still don't think its a rug.

ALSO... how is it that Kevin is ALWAYS doing something illegal? Doesn't he ever learn a lesson?

How long until something happens with Tyler and Lilly? Bring on Cane's jealousy....
    football_chick likes this.

+ Reply to Thread