+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree448Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Ahhhh.... I didn't know the kid's father was sent to jail. AND I thought Fen stopped sending those texts. I thought I saw Fen having a good conversation in the coffee house with him. Sorta feeling bad for being mean. Fen telling the kid that Summer and he aren't actually together. I thought they bonded a bit? I am SOOO not interested in the kid parts of this soap. See how much I'm missing and/or making up?
    Jamie, I just remembered the boys name .Fen is nice when everyone is around, but not when they are alone. Fen believes Jamies wants his life(?) and is nothing more than a cyberbully
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Jamie, I just remembered the boys name .Fen is nice when everyone is around, but not when they are alone. Fen believes Jamies wants his life(?) and is nothing more than a cyberbully
    DING DING DING!!! That IS his name! Jamie. I do remember that... but I bet I won't remember that....

Again... its sorta ridiculous that the DA hasn't checked into the matter. But.. I'm guessing he will when they become foster parents.

They suspected Summer, because before Ronan left, he mentioned he thought Summer was sending them .Jason receives one when he is with Summer. Fen is an awful actor
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They suspected Summer, because before Ronan left, he mentioned he thought Summer was sending them .Jason receives one when he is with Summer. Fen is an awful actor

You mean... "JAMIE". Glad its not just me...

Fen really is an awful actor... but a GREAT cartoon character! SPOT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    You mean... "JAMIE". Glad its not just me...

Fen really is an awful actor... but a GREAT cartoon character! SPOT ON!
    LOL I cannot get Jason out of my head, I think I will just call-him *J*
    I'm here likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so I slept through the whole show yesterday.

I wish they'd move all of these kids to a teen soap, but I guess you really couldn't justify their parents not being around. I guess TPTB are cultivating their next crop of loyal viewers?

Teen angst......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

I wish they'd move all of these kids to a teen soap, but I guess you really couldn't justify their parents not being around. I guess TPTB are cultivating their next crop of loyal viewers?

Teen angst......
    Well there is always Victor , who continues to interfere with everyone's life .Shame that heart was available
    -Andy Rooney-

Teen angst......
    Well there is always Victor , who continues to interfere with everyone's life .Shame that heart was available
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, my favorite Canadians,....tread lightly....you are beginning to venture into spoiler territory! I'm starting to read about things that I shouldn't see until the next day! No fair!

Why don't they just put us on the same schedule???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, my favorite Canadians,....tread lightly....you are beginning to venture into spoiler territory! I'm starting to read about things that I shouldn't see until the next day! No fair!

Why don't they just put us on the same schedule???
    I dont know why Its only one day difference, and as for ....Well there is always Victor , who continues to interfere with every one's life .Shame that heart was available .That s what last year?
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread