+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post

Oh and.. UGH UGH UGH to NOT keeping the door closed... Sharon. OR UGHHHH to the fact that Adam didn't close the door after Sharon opened it. One knows... anytime a door is left open... somebody will end up there.... *YAWN*
    I was wondering IF Chelsea would show up BUT then the last thing we knew was that Victor's DRIVER was taking Chelsea HOME. So how is it she walked into Sharon's house ????
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He let her out and her female intuition made her hike over there! After all, her husband had left chasing Sharon!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I was wondering IF Chelsea would show up BUT then the last thing we knew was that Victor's DRIVER was taking Chelsea HOME. So how is it she walked into Sharon's house … ????
    I knew Chelsea was going to end up there. She is SOOOOOOOO overly jealous of Sharon. It CONSUMES her! And then she told Victor and Nikki that Sharon started the fire! How exactly did Chelsea think that was going to work in her favor? Just keep pushing Adam and Sharon closer.

Just catching up on yesterdays episode.....

Just how long are we going to suffer through Jack's addiction? . Seems like the perfect time for Victor to be able to get Newman back.

In the previews... Summer and Avery are talking about the letters... or the fact that Avery cheated on her husband. I wonder IF Avery found out that Summer is snooping through her storage unit? AND NO DOUBT she won't be mad....

And can I add... Nick has been looking extremely HOT these days... especially when trying to convince Avery how badly he wants her? And I quote... "I want to see all of you".

Nick... you've already "seen" all of Avery....

Yes yes... sure sure... he meant he wanted to know all the parts of Avery's life... I get it. I'm just say'n... he's a bit sizzle'n these days.... for me anyway.
    Last edited by I'm here; 12-13-2012 at 10:14 AM.

In the previews... Summer and Avery are talking about the letters... or the fact that Avery cheated on her husband. I wonder IF Avery found out that Summer is snooping through her storage unit? AND NO DOUBT she won't be mad....
    Yes and Yes. This is a storyline they just made up, you can tell

I think Adam had been very good with Jack, he's trying to get him to stop drinking while on the drugs, that might be on today for you

Nick has the greatest smile, he's hot

I like the kid that plays Jason, methinks the Baldwins will be his new foster family, and Fen will be really pissed off
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes and Yes. This is a storyline they just made up, you can tell

I think Adam had been very good with Jack, he's trying to get him to stop drinking while on the drugs, that might be on today for you

Nick has the greatest smile, he's hot

I like the kid that plays Jason, methinks the Baldwins will be his new foster family, and Fen will be really pissed off

*scratches head* Who's Jason? AND who are the Baldwins? *ponders* prepares self for an embarrassing moment.... YES, I do watch the show.. but I feel lost!

*smacks head* *then edits post* DUHHHH.... the Baldwins are Michael and Lauren!!! See my brain works... sometimes!!!!
    Last edited by I'm here; 12-13-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Is his name Jason, the kid Summer was bullying, and Fen stil is( sorry if I have his name wrong)
    -Andy Rooney-

I didn't realize the "kid" is named Jason. I just can't remember his name. And I think you could be correct... Fanny Mare. Is he in foster care? If so... I can see the "Baldwin family" fostering him. I thought Fen and he sorta made up? No?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I didn't realize the "kid" is named Jason. I just can't remember his name. And I think you could be correct... Fanny Mare. Is he in foster care? If so... I can see the "Baldwin family" fostering him. I thought Fen and he sorta made up? No?
    NO! Fen is the one sending the nasty texts. The kid only has his father, and he has been sent to jail
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    NO! Fen is the one sending the nasty texts. The kid only has his father, and he has been sent to jail

Ahhhh.... I didn't know the kid's father was sent to jail. AND I thought Fen stopped sending those texts. I thought I saw Fen having a good conversation in the coffee house with him. Sorta feeling bad for being mean. Fen telling the kid that Summer and he aren't actually together. I thought they bonded a bit? I am SOOO not interested in the kid parts of this soap. See how much I'm missing and/or making up?

+ Reply to Thread