+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 528 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

prhoshay,I swear I think that Nick worked an eyebrow wax into his getaway. He just looked neater today.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    He did look a little bit better today, didn't he?

I'm not understanding the Alex, Kevin, Daniel storyline. Who lets just anyone into their club (Athletic Club) walk into their establishment to just roam around? Alex looks like a thug, and could not possibly be taken for a member.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well what I find unbelievable is that that little twerp Alex looks to be about sixteen years old and he's making demands for thousands of dollars. In reality, he would probably be looking at a stretch in Juvenile Court. And was that stupid hat supposed to make him look older? Failed miserably.

And just a piece of useless trivia, but did you know that JT is actually 31 years old?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post

And just a piece of useless trivia, but did you know that JT is actually 31 years old?
    JT the character, or the actor who plays him? Either way, he doesn't look it.

I think Muduh was referring to the actor Thad Luckinbill. I used to think he was so hot but as he got older, it was more of a "meh - what happened to JT?".

I still think he's cute as can be and does not look his age. Wonder what ever happened to JT's singing career?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I've decided that what make Nick look better the other day (and today) was that his hair was combed back, and not greasily crowding his face. Did he really catch his skeezer wife in Brad's arms, or was that somebody's fantasy?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I still think he's cute as can be and does not look his age. Wonder what ever happened to JT's singing career?
    Guess it went the way of the toilet. He sucked at it anyway, imo.

Can't wait to see this show today. Looks like Brad is gonna have some 'splainin' to do. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've decided that what make Nick look better the other day (and today) was that his hair was combed back, and not greasily crowding his face. Did he really catch his skeezer wife in Brad's arms, or was that somebody's fantasy?
    Ohhh yeah! In the front seat of her car, her blouse completely unbuttoned, bra/breast exposed going at it like a couple of teenagers. No husband would just stand there and not do anything.

Sharon's expression was priceless. I loved every minute of that scene. Does Nick know it's Brad she's about to get it on with is my question though?

+ Reply to Thread