+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4181
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    oh it's unfolding

    Did you see the key Summer stole was for a storage room?
    Yep... noticed it. Apparently its to that kid she is bulling. I just can't remember his name....

    Don't like his part either. No doubt Y&R could have found a better actor. But then again... I don't like any of the kid parts in the soap. I don't like this new Summer... for me... she is tooo whiney! But then again... I like this Summer better than the last one.

    And don't get me started on the... oh sooooo tough Fen. They gave him the messy hairdo and that makes him tough? When he first came on the show.. his hair was perfect and he was a sweet kid. Again... I just don't like the kid parts and I don't find them believeable. But then again... what does a bully look like?

  2. #4182
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,831

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Summer looks like a mini Sharon, and watch today when she shows up ( somewhere) looking all normal
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #4183
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Summer looks like a mini Sharon, and watch today when she shows up ( somewhere) looking all normal

    Hmmmm.... could you be hinting on the... um... open house??????

  4. #4184
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,831

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Hmmmm.... could you be hinting on the... um... open house??????
    The penthouse party. At the end, Sharon shows up, and looks well. I guess her meds that are not working, suddenly do
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #4185
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,190

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I thought that Victor and Nikki's penthouse looked like something out of the 60s that might be portrayed as "hip" and "current" in a storefront window in Mayberry. I'd expect Victor and Nikki's home to be more like something Oprah might have....not that cheesy "chick-a-bow-wow" porn movie stuff.

    Really noticed that they seem to be dressing Summer in hoochie-fashion for school. Those over-the-knee boots and those super-short skirts.....Yuck! And that little bum guaranteeing her mother that she was going to school, and going directly to the coffee house....oh well.....Phyllis, Summer doesn't deserve trust right now, and her dad knows it. They are soooo busy trying to be her friend.
    As Judge Judy has said, and they are writing it into the show, you know when a teenager is lying because their lips are moving! Truer words have never been spoken!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  6. #4186
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I thought that Victor and Nikki's penthouse looked like something out of the 60s that might be portrayed as "hip" and "current" in a storefront window in Mayberry. I'd expect Victor and Nikki's home to be more like something Oprah might have....not that cheesy "chick-a-bow-wow" porn movie stuff.

    Really noticed that they seem to be dressing Summer in hoochie-fashion for school. Those over-the-knee boots and those super-short skirts.....Yuck! And that little bum guaranteeing her mother that she was going to school, and going directly to the coffee house....oh well.....Phyllis, Summer doesn't deserve trust right now, and her dad knows it. They are soooo busy trying to be her friend.
    As Judge Judy has said, and they are writing it into the show, you know when a teenager is lying because their lips are moving! Truer words have never been spoken!

    I think the penthouse is only tempory... I don't see Victor and Nikki living in this place for long. Besides... while they all tend to sleep around with each other... they also tend to end up in each other's homes. Since Abby and Ashley aren't around... I'm surprised they didn't move into that house.

    Are you meaning the outfit Summer was wearing yesterday? She was wearing those thigh high stockings with boots... but just the same... seems a bit old for her age. But thats not really a surprise... she will probably be out of high school... and 10 years old in a few weeks.

  7. #4187
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The penthouse party. At the end, Sharon shows up, and looks well. I guess her meds that are not working, suddenly do

    ahhhhh...... I haven't watch it yet... but I'm guessing everybody will show up.... even Adam. Uh oh.... will somebody slip about the fire? *shock*

  8. #4188
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Well Nik and Vic, that party was a bust. Ugh

    Sharon at the party. Ugh.

    Jack and his pills. Ugh

    Sharon. Ugh. Adam. Ugh. Chelsea. Ugh.

    Oh that NYC cop is cute! So Noah is involved with a friend that's a girl that's involved in something that is obviously not legal. Ugh.
    KAREN

  9. #4189
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,831

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Is he a real cop?

    Is Chelsea's leaving the show. I much prefer Sharon and Adam, I changed my mind .

    Nicki's fake hair looked good, loved Laurens dress
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #4190
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Is he a real cop?

    Is Chelsea's leaving the show. I much prefer Sharon and Adam, I changed my mind .

    Nicki's fake hair looked good, loved Laurens dress
    Oh I did love Lauren's dress. Why didn't she just go w/o Michael? I wanted to see more of her dress! So pretty!

    Nik's hair .. LOL!

    Detective Alex Chavez, take a look at this link!

    Ignacio Serricchio Interview - The Young and the Restless - CBS.com
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.