+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I can't even watch the scenes with Sharon. I tend to fast foward through her parts.

Actually I've been using the fast foward feature alot as of late.

Jack addicted to his pain meds. *yawn* The bottle says take every 4-6 hours. But.. he is taking them every few seconds. Just how many refills did his doctor give him?

Victoria is mad at Billy.... AGAIN. *yawn*

Oh... and did I forget to mention... Jill and Tucker? How long until they are sleeping together again?

Avery & Nick... OMG *yawn* *yawn* YAWN*

Summer concerned for that kid (can't remember his name). She's mad at Fenn for messing with him.. when she started it. OK????
    And Summer is mad at both Phyllis and Nick... for betraying the newman family. I suppose its just a matter of time until she is running Newman?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I can't even watch the scenes with Sharon. I tend to fast foward through her parts.

Actually I've been using the fast foward feature alot as of late.

Jack addicted to his pain meds. *yawn* The bottle says take every 4-6 hours. But.. he is taking them every few seconds. Just how many refills did his doctor give him?

Victoria is mad at Billy.... AGAIN. *yawn*

Oh... and did I forget to mention... Jill and Tucker? How long until they are sleeping together again?

Avery & Nick... OMG *yawn* *yawn* YAWN*

Summer concerned for that kid (can't remember his name). She's mad at Fenn for messing with him.. when she started it. OK????
    And Summer is mad at both Phyllis and Nick... for betraying the newman family. I suppose its just a matter of time until she is running Newman?
    LOL I FF so much I lose the plot, oops there isn''t one . I agree with all you have said
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did you take notice that Victor zoomed in at the pills? I'm guessing that will play into him taking back Newman...

Did you take notice that Victor zoomed in at the pills? I'm guessing that will play into him taking back Newman...
    Yes, then looked them up online.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, then looked them up online.
    He's got good eyes. I had to rewind and look closely to see what the bottle stated. And I'm wayyyyyyy younger than Victor.

He's got good eyes. I had to rewind and look closely to see what the bottle stated. And I'm wayyyyyyy younger than Victor.
    LOL!

It was Oxy something.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quiet in here, everybody!

What's everyone think of Vic and Nik's new digs?

So 'rumor' is that Kyle is fooling all of us with his sweetness towards Phyllis ... So Y&R soap rumors are swirling around that he is plotting something evil towards her. So we will have to wait and see. I liked Nick attempting to get some answers out of Sharon and all her ODD behavior.

Big party planned this week at Nik and Vic's wait and see all the drama that unfolds!!!
    KAREN

Big party planned this week at Nik and Vic's wait and see all the drama that unfolds!!!
    oh it's unfolding

Did you see the key Summer stole was for a storage room?
    -Andy Rooney-

oh its unfolding

Did you see the key Summer stole was for a storage room?
    -Andy Rooney-

It really is quiet in here as of late. If ONLY the writters could know this... fans of Y&R are NOT happy.

I liked the Newmans' new penthouse. Of course I thought it was going to be bigger.... Its soooo different from the ranch. But what about the horses? Or did they all die in the fire?

Thanks for the info on Kyle... as I was thinking in a totally different direction. You know... the obvious. He's just one person left in GC that Phyllis hasn't slept with.

Still sick of Fen and Summer. One minute they are messing with that kid... then the next minute they are being nice to him. Why hasn't the DA looked into the bulling? It would be quite easy for them to track the number.

Still hating Avery and Nick together. But... liking the new bar purchase. GC needs more hang-out locations. No doubt it will be the most popular hangout.

Still waiting for Adam and Sharon to get back together. There is just something between them...

Don't like the Jack part. Him being addicted to the pain meds... and Adam pretending to care about Newman. Other than him trying to get Newman for himself.

Hmmmm... what else have I missed mentioning?

+ Reply to Thread