+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

OHHHH what did you all think of Kyle asking Phyllis about the cologne she was wearing????

Is there going to be a K&P hook-up ewwwwwww????
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OHHHH what did you all think of Kyle asking Phyllis about the cologne she was wearing????

Is there going to be a K&P hook-up … ewwwwwww????
    He definitely has the hots for her, she doesn't even think about it( for now)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so I never saw/picked up on Kyle having the hots for Phyllis. When did I miss this, and what did I miss. I saw that he didn't want her to move back to her apartment, but I thought that was just about him not wanting to have to be responsible for his dad.....like a lot of guys don't want that kind of responsibility.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, so I never saw/picked up on Kyle having the hots for Phyllis. When did I miss this, and what did I miss. I saw that he didn't want her to move back to her apartment, but I thought that was just about him not wanting to have to be responsible for his dad.....like a lot of guys don't want that kind of responsibility.
    Yesterday. It was quick. They were at Newman. Phyllis was off to go somewhere and Kyle was headed into Jack's office (I think) and as she walked by him really fast he chatted briefly with her and then said "what are you wearing" and she said (I think) some new cologne from JABOT and something about Ashley's concoction. And with that Phyllis was gone. It left the viewer wondering hmmm
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yesterday. It was quick. They were at Newman. Phyllis was off to go somewhere and Kyle was headed into Jack's office (I think) and as she walked by him really fast he chatted briefly with her and then said "what are you wearing" and she said (I think) some new cologne from JABOT and something about Ashley's concoction. And with that Phyllis was gone. It left the viewer wondering … hmmm …
    He also asked her something the day before, it wasn't about the cologne, but you could see he likes her. Jack's son, really?
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He also asked her something the day before, it wasn't about the cologne, but you could see he likes her. Jack's son, really?
    Makes perfect sense. Nick - Ronan - Kyle. She goes a little younger every time. If I was Neil or Victoria, I would be keeping a sharp eye on Moses and Reed. Oh, and Lily's kid, whichever one the boy is...Charlie?

Guess she's never heard of the half your age plus 7 years rule.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Makes perfect sense. Nick - Ronan - Kyle. She goes a little younger every time. If I was Neil or Victoria, I would be keeping a sharp eye on Moses and Reed. Oh, and Lily's kid, whichever one the boy is...Charlie?

Guess she's never heard of the half your age plus 7 years rule.
    Well she hasn't done anything yet, its all Kyle. Ronan and Nick were fine imo. I don't like him ( Nick) with boring Avery, zip for chemistry. She's like his mother
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I didn't see that either... but since Phyllis has slept with almost all the men... Who's left? I suppose it time to move down a generation.

Another NON-believeable part.... Fenn acting all tough....telling that kid to stay away from Summer. "we are together".

Ohhh... and how long until they aka the DA trace the call to Fenn?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Another NON-believeable part.... Fenn acting all tough....telling that kid to stay away from Summer. "we are together".

Ohhh... and how long until they aka the DA trace the call to Fenn?
    Fenn is such a wimp. Sharon is getting worse, her illness and her acting. Its a disservices to anyone who is bipolar to think she could be better in a few weeks even in soap time
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread