+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She stole it from Avery, maybe its the key to her apartment
    I did see her take it from Avery's counter after Avery took everything out of her purse looking for Summer's ring.

BUT I thought maybe it was something else because why would Avery keep her apt key 'separate' from her other keys?

Like prhoshay, I tend to doze through allot of so I thought maybe I missed something like the key belonging to a storage locker or whatever.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I did see her take it from Avery's counter after Avery took everything out of her purse looking for Summer's ring.

BUT … I thought maybe it was something else because why would Avery keep her apt key 'separate' from her other keys?

Like prhoshay, I tend to doze through allot of so I thought maybe I missed something like the key belonging to a storage locker or whatever.
    I too doze off, so I am not sure. I guess we have to wait until the devious little bleep uses it.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did you all notice how Avery was slamming the stuff from her purse onto that counter? I couldn't figure out where that was coming from.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Summer is a thug!
    Funny... the way I read your post was.. "cricket is a bug". I was TOTALLY going to agree! *wipes eyes* I really need to get my eyes checked!!!!

Well Danny way never coming back to GC. So what`s there for the bug, to fall in love again with boring Paul and show they have zip for chemistry
    *falls to the floor kicking and screaming*
    I want NEW storylines!!!!!

Chloe's hair is HIDEOUS!!! Reminds me of Victoria's hair when she looked like a scarecrow.

Daniel went to NY, didn't he? He went somewhere; they mentioned it a week or so ago. Anymore, I tend to doze through most of the show no matter how much I try not to.

I, too, want to know what that key is that the thug stole.

Fenn is not as bad as the thug, but he is definitely a follower....he is under her hormonal spell.

This storyline is another awful one! First Summer messes with the kid... now she is feeling bad for him? Asking WHY Fenn is messing with him?

Is this whats going to make Michael stop being the DA? Fenn?

Did you all notice how Avery was slamming the stuff from her purse onto that counter? I couldn't figure out where that was coming from.
    Maybe she was pissed that Summer interrupted her time with Nick? Can I mention it again... just how much I can't stand them together? Avery is acting like a teenager. Its just awkward. AND NICK... can't stop telling her just how much he likes spending time with her.

AND... I find it a bit offensive that Nick is getting on Summers case for rubbing Avery into Phyllis's face... yet look at him... sleeping with her. Um... talk about the kettle?????

I too doze off, so I am not sure. I guess we have to wait until the devious little bleep uses it.
    I didn't think it was her apt key. I was thinking more like a safe deposit box. But then again.. I am often wrong. Besides.. who keeps their apt key like that? I could knock somebody out with all my keys...

FORT Fan

Didn't it have something like A42 on the fob?
    momrek06 likes this.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Didn't it have something like A42 on the fob?
    Yes a large red A and then red 42! I wonder if indeed that is Avery's apt?
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread