+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I guess they gotta do SOMETHING with Chelsea, eh? Now they're reinventing a past for her. Oh sure, I can see the writers sitting around a table and the best of the bad ideas they came up with was "ok, picture this, sure she grew up as a con artist with her mom and was a skanky lil bartender as she ran a scam on Billy to get him tossed in a foreign jail where they'd lock him up and throw away the key but at one point she was interested in fashion and had such God-given talent that now she's married to a super rich guy and has nothing but time on her hands and can hook up with a new BFF who's a pseudo-stylist herself and Chelsea will be a.... {wait for it... wait for it}... a fashion designer! Yeah, that's it... a fashion designer... WE CAN SO SELL THiS!!!"

For real?
    That's the best they could do?
    Gawd. just shoot me.
    How else are they going to transfer her to The Bold and the Beautiful
    Last edited by PGM35; 11-06-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good point!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    My editorial review: Boring, boring, boring, SNORE!
    *YAWN* *adjust self in chair* I'm sorry... I feel asleep...

Were you say'n something?

Have the NEW writers started yet? If not.. they better getting writing... AND if they have started... they should be fired!

For as long as I've watched Y&R... by far... as of late... its NEVER been this bad!

ALL STORY LINES are AWFUL AWFUL AAAWWWFFFUUULLLL!!!! And I am COMPLETELY sick of Chelsea. I much rather her sitting around her house... doing nothing.. making NO sounds. This over acting... obsessed over Sharon bit... is getting on my last nerve!

AND... I can't stand Avery... and her I can't be with Nick... oh yes... I can be with Nick... OH... NOO... I can't because of my sister... bla bla bla bla bla... WE ALL KNOW THEY WILL BE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

Phyllis and that punching bag today.

Click, that was me finally turning the show off after FFing through most of it.
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm here... if I recall correctly the episodes from the new writing team began airing right around October 8th

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Regular

Boring and confusing...Billy went to Nikki for help?! What?? I've only been watching for a few years so maybe I've missed something about Nikki. Now I'm just baffled.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kyle is away on an internship????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

That's a rather convenient explanation.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Kyle is away on an internship????
    He just got killed on this week's episode of Vampire Diaries... that's one hell of an internship!
    biggbaddgirl and inthegarden like this.

NuNoah hugging Sharon today....I think they aged him too fast. Sharon did not look old enough to be THIS Noah's mother.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread