+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4101
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,086

    Re: Young and the Restless

    OK, so I guess I don't think it's fair for kids to think that they should always remain kids forever! Some of my best memories of my mother was our adult relationship that developed over the years.....but that's just me. It gave our realtionship a whole new aspect and realm, and that was good since she died waaaay before she should have.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  2. #4102
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,038

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, so I guess I don't think it's fair for kids to think that they should always remain kids forever! Some of my best memories of my mother was our adult relationship that developed over the years.....but that's just me. It gave our realtionship a whole new aspect and realm.
    Mine were with my father. I miss him terribly. But he would have my hide if I strolled into his house unannounced. I feel the same way- and my children don't want me walking into their homes either.
    As for the Y&R. I am glad Noah knocked, it gave Sharon time to hide
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #4103
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: Young and the Restless

    This whole oh-no-someone-please-help-me-I'm-so-scared-and-don't-know-what-to-do Sharon is ridiculous and just screams new writing team and executive staff more than another other storyline.

    Why? Because it is a complete and total 180 from where the previous writing team had taken her for the past few months.

    There's been no transition whatsoever. It's almost as if this bish just woke up all Rip van Winkle style or something :
    I'm here likes this.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  4. #4104
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,038

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I know. Maybe I have to stop watching for awhile I seem to FF through most of it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #4105
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    This whole oh-no-someone-please-help-me-I'm-so-scared-and-don't-know-what-to-do Sharon is ridiculous and just screams new writing team and executive staff more than another other storyline.

    Why? Because it is a complete and total 180 from where the previous writing team had taken her for the past few months.

    There's been no transition whatsoever. It's almost as if this bish just woke up all Rip van Winkle style or something :

    I didn't even watch friday's episode... when Sharon started acting crazy in the house... moving furniture around... saying "thats not right" and moving it more... then grabbing her head like a crazy person. Then she told Adam she had to tell Victor that she set the fire. That was enough for me. Her next step is straight to the crazy home.

    I can't stand Jack in the super power position owning all of GC (or what it seems)... and now having to pop bills because the ghost of John predicted bad things. Sooo... I'm guessing he is going to lose the ability to walk again????????

    AND Chelsea... I can appreciate the oh I love you Adam and all I want to do is stay home in your arms crap! BUT.. how long until she gets in her car and follows him???? To find out what he is really doing?

    I'm already sick of Nick and Avery!

    I can't stand Lily in any scene she is in!

    Don't get me started with Cricket and Danny.....

    I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY HATE Michael being DA!!!!!!!

    SOOOOOO... whats left? Who haven't I mentioned? I suppose Daisy and her Mother??????? Aden remembering all details.... Paul finding the proof he needs???????

  6. #4106
    Give Me A Hug biggbaddgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,811

    Re: Young and the Restless

    They are making Sharon the new Ashley with this being crazy every so many years. I haven't liked Sharon for quite some time now so they can let her rot in the loony bin for a while for all I care. Super clingy Chelsea is not working for me either. I'm also waiting for her to follow Adam and realize he's been secretly helping Sharon.

    I can't undertand why Jack won't go to see the doctor about those sharp pains he's been getting in his back. Does he want to be back in the wheelchair or something?

  7. #4107
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,804

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I wonder if any of the ACTORS get to 'weigh in' on any of these S/L's????

    OR are they just taking their scripts, reading them, and then acting????

    You would think that most of them would be pretty intelligent and would know if a S/L would work or would not work???

    Thoughts…!






    LATELY, nothing seems to work FOR ME.
    KAREN

  8. #4108
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,038

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    They are making Sharon the new Ashley with this being crazy every so many years. I haven't liked Sharon for quite some time now so they can let her rot in the loony bin for a while for all I care. Super clingy Chelsea is not working for me either. I'm also waiting for her to follow Adam and realize he's been secretly helping Sharon.

    I can't undertand why Jack won't go to see the doctor about those sharp pains he's been getting in his back. Does he want to be back in the wheelchair or something?
    I know and Sharon tipping furniture etc was more funny than sad/crazy.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #4109
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I do not believe the actors routinely have input to the storylines.
    momrek06 likes this.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  10. #4110
    fortfan shyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Age
    50
    Posts
    463

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    They are making Sharon the new Ashley with this being crazy every so many years. I haven't liked Sharon for quite some time now so they can let her rot in the loony bin for a while for all I care. Super clingy Chelsea is not working for me either. I'm also waiting for her to follow Adam and realize he's been secretly helping Sharon.

    I can't undertand why Jack won't go to see the doctor about those sharp pains he's been getting in his back. Does he want to be back in the wheelchair or something?
    Jack goes to see a Doctor on tomorrow's show. That is all I will say since Canadians are a day ahead in the show.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.