+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

OK, so I guess I don't think it's fair for kids to think that they should always remain kids forever! Some of my best memories of my mother was our adult relationship that developed over the years.....but that's just me. It gave our realtionship a whole new aspect and realm, and that was good since she died waaaay before she should have.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, so I guess I don't think it's fair for kids to think that they should always remain kids forever! Some of my best memories of my mother was our adult relationship that developed over the years.....but that's just me. It gave our realtionship a whole new aspect and realm.
    Mine were with my father. I miss him terribly. But he would have my hide if I strolled into his house unannounced. I feel the same way- and my children don't want me walking into their homes either.
    As for the Y&R. I am glad Noah knocked, it gave Sharon time to hide
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

This whole oh-no-someone-please-help-me-I'm-so-scared-and-don't-know-what-to-do Sharon is ridiculous and just screams new writing team and executive staff more than another other storyline.

Why? Because it is a complete and total 180 from where the previous writing team had taken her for the past few months.

There's been no transition whatsoever. It's almost as if this bish just woke up all Rip van Winkle style or something :
    I'm here likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I know. Maybe I have to stop watching for awhile I seem to FF through most of it
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    This whole oh-no-someone-please-help-me-I'm-so-scared-and-don't-know-what-to-do Sharon is ridiculous and just screams new writing team and executive staff more than another other storyline.

Why? Because it is a complete and total 180 from where the previous writing team had taken her for the past few months.

There's been no transition whatsoever. It's almost as if this bish just woke up all Rip van Winkle style or something :

I didn't even watch friday's episode... when Sharon started acting crazy in the house... moving furniture around... saying "thats not right" and moving it more... then grabbing her head like a crazy person. Then she told Adam she had to tell Victor that she set the fire. That was enough for me. Her next step is straight to the crazy home.

I can't stand Jack in the super power position owning all of GC (or what it seems)... and now having to pop bills because the ghost of John predicted bad things. Sooo... I'm guessing he is going to lose the ability to walk again????????

AND Chelsea... I can appreciate the oh I love you Adam and all I want to do is stay home in your arms crap! BUT.. how long until she gets in her car and follows him???? To find out what he is really doing?

I'm already sick of Nick and Avery!

I can't stand Lily in any scene she is in!

Don't get me started with Cricket and Danny.....

I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY HATE Michael being DA!!!!!!!

SOOOOOO... whats left? Who haven't I mentioned? I suppose Daisy and her Mother??????? Aden remembering all details.... Paul finding the proof he needs???????

They are making Sharon the new Ashley with this being crazy every so many years. I haven't liked Sharon for quite some time now so they can let her rot in the loony bin for a while for all I care. Super clingy Chelsea is not working for me either. I'm also waiting for her to follow Adam and realize he's been secretly helping Sharon.

I can't undertand why Jack won't go to see the doctor about those sharp pains he's been getting in his back. Does he want to be back in the wheelchair or something?

I wonder if any of the ACTORS get to 'weigh in' on any of these S/L's????

OR are they just taking their scripts, reading them, and then acting????

You would think that most of them would be pretty intelligent and would know if a S/L would work or would not work???

Thoughts…!

LATELY, nothing seems to work FOR ME.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    They are making Sharon the new Ashley with this being crazy every so many years. I haven't liked Sharon for quite some time now so they can let her rot in the loony bin for a while for all I care. Super clingy Chelsea is not working for me either. I'm also waiting for her to follow Adam and realize he's been secretly helping Sharon.

I can't undertand why Jack won't go to see the doctor about those sharp pains he's been getting in his back. Does he want to be back in the wheelchair or something?
    I know and Sharon tipping furniture etc was more funny than sad/crazy.
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I do not believe the actors routinely have input to the storylines.
    momrek06 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post

Jack goes to see a Doctor on tomorrow's show. That is all I will say since Canadians are a day ahead in the show.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread