+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #4081
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,697

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    It's actually a house on the property where Chelsea and Adam live...
    oh is it? how handy dandy for Adam
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #4082
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    It's actually a house on the property where Chelsea and Adam live...


    Ahhhhhhhhh.......

    Well now... that won't be tooooo awkward. I'm sure Chelsea will be thrilled... and curious!

  3. #4083
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    oh is it? how handy dandy for Adam
    AND convenient... for um... well.. you know...

  4. #4084
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I thought it was odd when Noah knocked on Sharon's door. I have NEVER knocked on my parents door. I have a key and I use it!

  5. #4085
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,854

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh one more thing .... whose house was that that Adam walked into at the end of the show? What is he up to?
    Oh see, I thought it was the Newman cabin in the mountains.

    Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  6. #4086
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,854

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I thought it was odd when Noah knocked on Sharon's door. I have NEVER knocked on my parents door. I have a key and I use it!
    I always knocked and my folks always got annoyed I didn't use my key LOL!!

    Sent from my Android device using Tapatalk

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  7. #4087
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,697

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I thought it was odd when Noah knocked on Sharon's door. I have NEVER knocked on my parents door. I have a key and I use it!
    I always knock, same with my in-laws
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #4088
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    WHAT? Marlena_M and Fanny Mare you would knock on your parents door? That just seems so strange to me. Though... when my parents stop by my house.. they call on their way over and then ring the door bell... then walk in. Of course.. they annouce they are here. I wonder why.... *giggles*

    Fanny Mare... I can see knocking on the in-laws house... as their house is NOT mine... and never was. But... of my parents house. What is theirs IS mind. (Well, at least thats how I feel). My parents still live in the house that I was raised in.... so, it IS and always will be MY house. Well.. until they sell it.

  9. #4089
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,697

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    WHAT? Marlena_M and Fanny Mare you would knock on your parents door? That just seems so strange to me. Though... when my parents stop by my house.. they call on their way over and then ring the door bell... then walk in. Of course.. they annouce they are here. I wonder why.... *giggles*

    Fanny Mare... I can see knocking on the in-laws house... as their house is NOT mine... and never was. But... of my parents house. What is theirs IS mind. (Well, at least thats how I feel). My parents still live in the house that I was raised in.... so, it IS and always will be MY house. Well.. until they sell it.
    Maybe that's it. The house my mom lives in , that was never my home.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #4090
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I always knocked and my folks always got annoyed I didn't use my key LOL!!
    OMG... Once I walked into my parents house (like I usually do)(without knocking)... and like always... I say Helllllloooo. I went about my way through the house... pet the cats... and checked my emails. While I was on the computer I heard my dad walking towards my room. (thats where their computer is.. in my old room). By the time I was able to make a noise... he shuffled off... sorta sounded like he ran....

    I asked where did he go? A few minutes later he came into the room I was in... and said he was NAKED!

    *cracks up laughing* OMG! MY DAD WAS WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE NAKED??? OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

    Um......... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    OMG... Thank gosh I didn't see anything. Thank gosh he heard me.... AND how gross a thought to know he walks around the house naked! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE THINKING?

    Forget that question... I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!

    *SHIVERS*

    Maybe I SHOULD start knocking before going in.......

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.