+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is it just me, or does Noah bear a resemblance to Rafe? The people who hire the actors aren't very creative.

No... I don't see that. But then again... I didn't see Noah being gay either...

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is it just me, or does Noah bear a resemblance to Rafe? The people who hire the actors aren't very creative.
    No its not just you , he does look like Rafe. I guess if you are gay you must look a certain way
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    What are the chances that somebody in an early post asked about paternity of Summer (sorry.. I can't remember who mentioned it)... and it coming to surface in the near future?

Dodododododododododododo....

me me me me!!!

I have always had it in the back of my mind about Summer and her paternity. No clue why but maybe because it IS a s/l that STILL needs discussing on Y&R!

Ok today.

Gawd, Avery and those day dreams too much.

Phyllis REIN IT IN. She went on TOO long today at CL. Gawd. Stuff a sock in it. Go and concentrate on Nick. (But I agree with whoever said that Phyllis wants Nick now that Avery does).

Add Avery to the list of those on Y&R that NEED a hair brush (Chloe, Vikki).

I have said this from the beginning and I will continue to say this I love THIS Adam. I did not like the other Adam even BEFORE he pulled all that "I am not doing a gay s/l" crap. Naaa.
    This Adam I realllllly like. Gawd so what is he and Shay up to????
    KAREN

Oh one more thing .... whose house was that that Adam walked into at the end of the show? What is he up to?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh one more thing .... whose house was that that Adam walked into at the end of the show? What is he up to?
    It looked like Jacks house - by the pool.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh ok .... gosh I think the last time I saw inside the pool house was when Billy and Chloe were living there.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    me me me me!!!

I have always had it in the back of my mind about Summer and her paternity. No clue why but maybe because it IS a s/l that STILL needs discussing on Y&R!

Ok today.

Gawd, Avery and those day dreams too much.

Phyllis REIN IT IN. She went on TOO long today at CL. Gawd. Stuff a sock in it. Go and concentrate on Nick. (But I agree with whoever said that Phyllis wants Nick now that Avery does).

Add Avery to the list of those on Y&R that NEED a hair brush (Chloe, Vikki).

I have said this from the beginning and I will continue to say this I love THIS Adam. I did not like the other Adam even BEFORE he pulled all that "I am not doing a gay s/l" crap. Naaa.
    This Adam I realllllly like. Gawd so what is he and Shay up to????
    I'm SOOOO sorry momrek06 for NOT remembering that you posted that.... Please accept this... um... as a token of my apology. (I would have given you something better.... but thats all I was able to find in the smilies.

*jumps up and down* That was me... who said Phyllis wants Nick because Avery wants him!!!!

Welcome to the "we love THIS Adam group". And no matter what he is up to... I'm sure it will back fire. BUT backfire in GC isn't so bad. Everybody seems to be able to get out of everything in GC. They might spend a day or two in jail... but afterwards they all rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

I was wondering whose house that was too. Thanks Fanny Mare! At first, I was thinking it was the Abbott mountain house... but it was too small. I am surprised that it would be closed up like that though.

It's actually a house on the property where Chelsea and Adam live...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I was wondering whose house that was too. Thanks Fanny Mare! At first, I was thinking it was the Abbott mountain house... but it was too small. I am surprised that it would be closed up like that though.
    The reason I thought of it, is because Adam met mad Patty there

It might not be, maybe its the Newman cabin??
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread