+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I've never seen so many people not only bed hop, but job hop in that tiny town. Everytime you look up, somebody is being hired at Jabbot, Chancellor Industries, or Newman....AGAIN. The recession certainly did not hit Genoa City!
    I'm here likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well they never did a DNA test, it was just Phyllis's word.

I thought I remember a DNA test done but Nick was the only one who saw the results and annouced that Summer was his. Wasn't this during the time he had amnesia or whatever when that plane he was on crashed? Who knows really...

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've never seen so many people not only bed hop, but job hop in that tiny town. Everytime you look up, somebody is being hired at Jabbot, Chancellor Industries, or Newman....AGAIN. The recession certainly did not hit Genoa City!
    Don't forget beauty of nature
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I thought I remember a DNA test done but Nick was the only one who saw the results and annouced that Summer was his. Wasn't this during the time he had amnesia or whatever when that plane he was on crashed? Who knows really...
    It was so long ago, I don't recall to be truthful .I thought it was Phyllis, but then someone did a link to Nick. I am so confused
    -Andy Rooney-

I could be wrong, but isn't that part of Jabbot?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I dont know. I guess I dont care anymore. BON, Jabot, never see anyone doing the perfume thing like Ashley did
    -Andy Rooney-

Can I say... today's episode is really making me not like Avery. OMG!! If they show us one more daydream of her and Nick.... I am going to have to throw my remote through the TV.

Well... I suppose I could just use the remote and change the channel....

AND Phyllis was dead-on with saying to Nick that he is "trying" to be with Avery to spite her. CHILD GAMES! Although.. Phyllis did make a comment to Nick about Summer being "their connection" or "having a forever connection" (something to the like). I'm thinking we might be finding out WHO the real father is very in the near future.

Uh oh Phyllis... that "connection" might not exist...

Speaking of Phyllis... I LOVED the way she tore into Christine! Christine didn't have a fighting chance.

And that is probably exactly why she said that!! I've got my fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I could be wrong, but isn't that part of Jabbot?
    It is now... It was Victoria's baby when at Newman. But now... it belongs to Jabbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont know. I guess I dont care anymore. BON, Jabot, never see anyone doing the perfume thing like Ashley did
    I am OK with that. To me.. that was such a boring part. But then again... anything to do with Ashley was boring. BORING CHARACTER!

+ Reply to Thread