+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love any Adam, or as someone else posted my boo!
    OoOoOoOoO you've a nick-name for your boytoy, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Me too. But... l must make this clear... I love THIS Adam. I didn't like the previous.
    I'm the opposite. I'm all about Bad Adam. I also dislike this whining, clingy Chelsie.

I have also had quite enough of Sharon's little descent into madness. I despise what they have done to her character. Her troubles have evolved from horrible-yet-somewhat-normal (disabled parent, teenage pregnancy/adoption, rape, husband in jail, cheating husband, death of a child, cheating husband again) to this godawful mess. I understand character evolution but really, the marriage to Adam and the sniping with Nikki was tolerable but shoplifting and arson?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Sooo... is Nick trying to torture Phyllis? Why is it that when he and Phyllis have issues he runs to Avery? And whats up with Avery allowing that? And while I'm at it... one minute Avery is saying she can't be with Nick because of her sister... yet she can't help herself?

PEOPLE.. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS! Aren't there any other people in GC they can be with?

Sloppy seconds are NOT my thang....

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I'm the opposite. I'm all about Bad Adam. I also dislike this whining, clingy Chelsie.

OoOoOoOoO I didn't make myself clear... I like THIS Adam.... meaning the person playing THIS Adam. I like him good.. BAD... and um less clothed....

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I have also had quite enough of Sharon's little descent into madness. I despise what they have done to her character. Her troubles have evolved from horrible-yet-somewhat-normal (disabled parent, teenage pregnancy/adoption, rape, husband in jail, cheating husband, death of a child, cheating husband again) to this godawful mess. I understand character evolution but really, the marriage to Adam and the sniping with Nikki was tolerable but shoplifting and arson?

I think we will see Sharon back in the crazy home... and real soon.

I think we will see Sharon back in the crazy home... and real soon.
    I hope so, whiny Sharon , and clingy Chelsie, neither are good for Adam.

As for Avery & Nick- they have zip for chemistry.When I see her with Nick its like seeing the bug and Danny
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

OoOoOoOoO you've a nick-name for your boytoy, eh?
    shays nickname for him. LOL. I dont mind my boo( thats my dogs nickname)
    -Andy Rooney-

I hope so, whiny Sharon , and clingy Chelsie, neither are good for Adam.

As for Avery & Nick- they have zip for chemistry.When I see her with Nick its like seeing the bug and Danny
    At first.. I was ok with Nick and Avery. But.. I don't like them together. You're right.. they have zero chemistry. Nick seems to like to be with crazy gals... and Avery doesn't seem to fit that mold.

I liked Sharon and Adam together. They did the NOT fitting in GC together role so well. I loved how everybody hated them together and they didn't care.

The way Chelsea is acting now... is soooo different when she first appeared. I liked her better... when she was spiking another persons drink... getting pregnant and blackmailing them.

shays nickname for him. LOL. I dont mind my boo( thats my dogs nickname)
    Awww... its cute no matter who wears the name...

At first.. I was ok with Nick and Avery. But.. I don't like them together. You're right.. they have zero chemistry. Nick seems to like to be with crazy gals... and Avery doesn't seem to fit that mold.

I liked Sharon and Adam together. They did the NOT fitting in GC together role so well. I loved how everybody hated them together and they didn't care.

The way Chelsea is acting now... is soooo different when she first appeared. I liked her better... when she was spiking another persons drink... getting pregnant and blackmailing them.
    I hear ya! yes bad Adam, and naughty Chelsie. Phyllis having sex everywhere, and Sharon and Adam not caring about GC. ( sigh) those were the weeks
    I'm here likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread