+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 532 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree466Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by redbird68 View Post
    yeah......right after Neil gets finished sleeping with Carmen!
    Yikes! I hope we don't get a second "whose baby is it?" story with the triangle of Neil, Carmen, and Jack.

Funny, isn't it? At the end of last week, we were all thinking how Nick could say that baby is his, when Jack is the real father, etc. Never crossed my mind to have Jack take the test too!

I really thought that would clear this whole issue up but no....Jack leaves at the last moment!

Okay, who is this Alex dude and what did Kevin and Daniel do that is now coming back to haunt them? I must have missed that whole storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Carmen is turning out to be a bit of a manipulator.
    Ok, I'm wondering if maybe she's pregnant and wants to pin the "fatherhood" on either Neil or Jack. I just don't get her (why she'd be after either one of these guys)

I'm guessing Y&R producers are feeling the need to populate their next generation of characters all at one time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Well, we now know that the fake Brad was actually in the Navy, and was a "killing machine". That surprised me. This whole show is driving me crazy.

Why didn't Jack demand a paternity test for himself?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree with whoever mentioned earlier that the results would also be sent to Phyllis. In an actual situation ike this, and not a soap opera, the reason for establishing paternity might be for reasons of support. What if the dad (Nick) decided to just kep the information to himself? Just doesn't make sense, to me.

I have managed to catch a few shows! It really interrupts my and my kitties "nap time".

Loved the fact that Daniel is supporting his mom, no matter what. Shows he is a good kid afterall.

Who do you think Brad was talking to on the phone when he said "we have a problem"?? A hit man or something?

I don't get how Phyllis wouldn't go down and get the results from the lab herself as soon as possible. I would think she would really want to know..and then manipulate from there

And I also don't know who this Alex person is/was.

I'm surprised that Neil might fall for Carmen. But it sure lends itself to a few good scenes with Dru later on, doesn't it. Not liking Carmen. Which is what they want, I believe.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

My Neil was back today! I could have kissed the screen. Good to know that a pretty face didn't make him loose all of his integrity and he realizes he is walking on the edge. Ms. Thing is quite persistent though so I don't know how long he'll be able to hold out! Hopefully Dru will be able to "help" Carmen understand. Now I only saw bits of this episode so if later on in the show he and Carmen got busy I'm going to be upset
    I think this guy - can't remember his name - was one of Kevin and Daniel's friends. I vaguely remember Kevin and crew drugging Lily and this guy was going to take advantage of her while she was out of it or something but they couldn't go through with letting him do it. Somebody help me out with this one.
    Ok, Jack was hurt when he could tell that Phyllis wanted to be with Nick. I'm hoping he'll realize he still needs to know if he is the baby's father even if Phyllis seems to be smitten by Mr. Newman. I do think she still cares a lot for Jack but he's available which equals not as appealing in soapland.

MamaC and Misskitty - Around the time that Victor has his grand opening for the rec centre he built (why do we never see that place anymore?), Daniel and Kevin came up with a plan to make Kevin look like a hero. They paid some young punk (Alex) to 'attack' Lily at the centre and Kevin would conveniently come to her rescue making him a hero to everyone. What they didn't know was Alex had planned to use drugs on Lily and take advantage of her. They were upset because they didn't want him to go that far. That's when they started to panic big time because they thought it would come out. Kevin was made out to be a hero though so he got what he wanted (thanks to Daniel!)

The kicker to all this is the plan was more Daniel's than Kevin's. It was pre-Lily obviously but if she ever found out, her and Daniel would be

Anyhow - I think this is how it pretty much went down. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

The show is heating up I can't believe Victor sees Hope when he hallucinates! Where the heck did she come from?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I completely agree with your version of the Daniel-Kevin-Alex story.

OK, so why wasn't Victor's hand burned after he was holding it in the fire?

It was all I could do to stay awake during the show today. It's almost like somebody new is writing this show, and they just don't quite get it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Tht Victor thing is getting stupid. Unless he is ready for a padded room, he certainly knows that he's off his rocker.

And this Hope isn't the old Hope. I'm not sure who this person is but she sure has a creepy smile.

+ Reply to Thread