+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 533 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
    I still can't believe Cricket would go out with her rapist -- didn't he take her virginity as well? I think there was some type of blackmail that forced her to work with him, but no reason for it to get personal, imo!
    Cricket was never actually raped by Michael. He attacked her and pushed her down on the bed, but Danny and Paul came in and stopped it and Michael went to jail. Michael's conversion to a good guy took place over several years after he served his time in jail.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    What was with that "butt-ugly, left boob-sling ala Pamela Anderson Lee" dress that Phyllis was wearing in the office today?? It looked worse on Pamela when she wore it on the red carpet a couple of weeks ago, but it was also pretty bad for Phyllis who usually looks pretty good.

I can't believe that she wore that into the office (#1) and that no one said anything about it (#2). Did she wear that to vamp Nick, or what? You know a dress is in trouble when no one says anything about it!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I absolutely hate the new Lily! And still can't stand Colleen.

They keep showing previews about Soap Opera Digest that Ashley is leaving the show. So do you think they will send her off to prison?

We never like the new actors! It takes time to get used to them, I guess.

I keep thinking John is going to die, and they are just setting us up to believe it's Ashley. Who the heck knows!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    We never like the new actors! It takes time to get used to them, I guess.
    This is true! Oh and yeah, like Colleen is really going to play along.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I never understood TPTB taking Victoria and Noah to extremely dark hair from extremely blond hair.
    I'm assuming they made Victoria a brunette to have her take after her dad (and namesake) more so than blonde Victoria. Seems to me Nick used to be more fair (like his mommy and namesake).

Count me in as hating the new Lily. The old Lily was such a sweet, nice girl-next-door, and this new one is talks and acts like a Lil' Kim wannabe. What's up with taking the cute teenage girls and turning them into beyotches?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Count in another who doesn't care for the new Lily. I don't find her to be a very good actress.

As for Phyllis and Nick - I am lovin' that story line

Just to boost the drama, I keep hoping that Phyllis gets pregnant. Then she'll get it on with Jack and pin it on him!

Haha, that's funny but isn't she not able to have kids?

And can I just say that I had the best news!! My friend Kristin Hoffmann's song Rescue Me is going to play on the March 6th episode about 50 mins into the episode. I am so glad I was told because I would have seriously had a heart attack if I wasn't expecting it. Now I am trying to figure out which storyline they will use it in.

I am really not liking the new Lilly and the new Colleen. Oh well...

+ Reply to Thread