Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I think The Bug is going to leave CC. I will help her pack

I felt badly for Adam & Chelsea
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Regarding the 2nd judge... yes... that's why I said Uncle Phil!!! It's James Avery from Fresh Prince of Bel Air I believe he'll have more of a storyline than just the one day stint dismissing the charges against Phyllis.

Regarding Summer yes there's been a recast with Hunter/Haley King replacing Lindsay Bushman... air date starts tomorrow (Mon 10/15). This is another young'n from Hollywood Heights... just like the new Noah. I've seen her name as Hunter King as well as Haley King and Hunter Haley King but on Y&R I believe she'll be credited as "Haley King" (on Hollywood Heights she was credited as "Hunter King").

Also, Jerry Douglas (John Abbott) is returning as is Jess Walton (Jill)... I believe both will start airing toward the end of the month or early next month. They've gotta be doing the ghost of John Abbott since he's very much decidedly d-e-a-d and having his doppleganger Alistair Wallingford did not work whatsoever. I will forever despise Lynn Marie Latham for killing off the John Abbott Sr. character.

Abby is gone sometime next week.

Genevieve, Harmony and Heather are both gone with dates I believe to be later this month.

I too believe we haven't seen the last of James Avery. No way believeable that he'd be on just to dismiss Phyllis's case. *shakes head* I cracked up when Paul said "Phyllis is going to get off" "she has nine lives" and "she will have nine more".
    And VIOLA... she got off. Bring on the drama!

I'm glad to know that there is going to be another Summer. I wasn't liking this one. Bring on the drama!

I was sad when they killed of John too.... though I must say... I enjoy the ghost of John. Hopefully he will have a larger ghost role while Jack is trying to take over Newman.

While I know many hate Adam for his past stunts... I am totally digging this sensitive side of him. I am glad he didn't fall for anything the Newman's were throwing at him. He usually helps when needed and I was glad this time he didn't. Though, I'm guessing we should buckle up for something... as the way he and Chelsea left the house... it was OBVIOUS something is going down.

Will NOT miss Abby
    Will NOT miss Genevieve
    Will NOT miss Harmony

I don't know how I'm feeling about Heather leaving... I was liking the Daniel/Heather relationship. And are we to believe that its only going to take so little time for Paul's murder case? Thats not a good thing for Paul then...

I'm hoping that Abby, Genevieve and Harmony will take Christine and Danny with them.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I came across this today and thought it might be of interest - New Genoa City Hunks
    Hey, nice eye candy if nothing else... and I, for one, won't mind that a bit

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I came across this today and thought it might be of interest - New Genoa City Hunks
    Very nice .Oh and they show up at the athletic club. .
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The only "hunk" on that whole show is Nick, so there are NO "Hunks!" False Advertising!!!
    I'm here likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The only "hunk" on that whole show is Nick, so there are NO "Hunks!" False Advertising!!!
    Nick is a wimpy hunk
    -Andy Rooney-

Mmmmm.... what a tasty treat they are! Me likey!
    football_chick and momrek06 like this.

Boy oh boy is GC a small town. I mean... what are the chances of being in a car crash with somebody you know? Summer has great aim....

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Not only that, I'm here, but there's never anyone NEW in town. You just recycle thru the same coworkers, neighbors, lovers, spouses, frenemies. Only on a soap.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Not only that, I'm here, but there's never anyone NEW in town. You just recycle thru the same coworkers, neighbors, lovers, spouses, frenemies. Only on a soap.
    Sure and you're right! They all sleep together... work together... fight with each other... make up with each other.... take over each others businesses... I think the only place I see UNfamiliar faces... the cashier at the book store.

Now... Jack is the owner of Newman? What happened with all the shares that Abby has?

+ Reply to Thread