+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

The 2nd judge who preceded the first, was that the guy on Will Smith's show from years ago? Can't remember the name right now although I should but he played a judge on that show as well. Also there is a new person playing Summer now

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hope the new person playing Summer is somebody INVISIBLE!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well, she cannot be any worse than the one that was. Hang on, yes she can
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    The 2nd judge who preceded the first, was that the guy on Will Smith's show from years ago? Can't remember the name right now although I should but he played a judge on that show as well. Also there is a new person playing Summer now
    Regarding the 2nd judge... yes... that's why I said Uncle Phil!!! It's James Avery from Fresh Prince of Bel Air I believe he'll have more of a storyline than just the one day stint dismissing the charges against Phyllis.

Regarding Summer yes there's been a recast with Hunter/Haley King replacing Lindsay Bushman... air date starts tomorrow (Mon 10/15). This is another young'n from Hollywood Heights... just like the new Noah. I've seen her name as Hunter King as well as Haley King and Hunter Haley King but on Y&R I believe she'll be credited as "Haley King" (on Hollywood Heights she was credited as "Hunter King").

Also, Jerry Douglas (John Abbott) is returning as is Jess Walton (Jill)... I believe both will start airing toward the end of the month or early next month. They've gotta be doing the ghost of John Abbott since he's very much decidedly d-e-a-d and having his doppleganger Alistair Wallingford did not work whatsoever. I will forever despise Lynn Marie Latham for killing off the John Abbott Sr. character.

Abby is gone sometime next week.

Genevieve, Harmony and Heather are both gone with dates I believe to be later this month.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Regarding the 2nd judge... yes... that's why I said Uncle Phil!!! It's James Avery from Fresh Prince of Bel Air I believe he'll have more of a storyline than just the one day stint dismissing the charges against Phyllis.

Regarding Summer yes there's been a recast with Hunter/Haley King replacing Lindsay Bushman... air date starts tomorrow (Mon 10/15). This is another young'n from Hollywood Heights... just like the new Noah. I've seen her name as Hunter King as well as Haley King and Hunter Haley King but on Y&R I believe she'll be credited as "Haley King" (on Hollywood Heights she was credited as "Hunter King").

Also, Jerry Douglas (John Abbott) is returning as is Jess Walton (Jill)... I believe both will start airing toward the end of the month or early next month. They've gotta be doing the ghost of John Abbott since he's very much decidedly d-e-a-d and having his doppleganger Alistair Wallingford did not work whatsoever. I will forever despise Lynn Marie Latham for killing off the John Abbott Sr. character.

Abby is gone sometime next week.

Genevieve, Harmony and Heather are both gone with dates I believe to be later this month.
    OMG, so Jerry Douglas' leaving Y&R was NOT his choice for some reason I always thought he wanted to leave. DAMN. SHEESH. I also miss him. And maybe its because I have watched Y&R for yearsssss that I knew him as someone that would be on FOREVER. But wait a minute, didn't he have a stroke and could not come back hmm ???

Yes, THIS Summer has to GO.

And Heather, wow, I am so liking this Heather. Why are they letting this Heather go ???

Jill (Jess) I could take or leave.

And PLEASE would someone buy Chloe a BRUSH finally it seems Victoria's hair is under control and now we have to look at Chloe's MOP when there is so much one could do with her hair from CUTTING IT OFF to pulling it back. GAWD.
    KAREN

I hate that whole ghost thing. Just have him come back, its a soap
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, John Abbott Sr. had a stroke while in jail and since he'd signed a DNR Gloria, Jack, Ashley, Tracey and Billy had little choice but to let him go. I was so upset because he was just about to be released... and then LML killed him off. As shallow as this will sound, my most vivid memory of the memorial service is the AMAZING red lipstick Gloria wore. It's been 6 years and I still remember that red lipstick as being absolutely amazeballs!!!!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fanatic

Victor can come back from the dead multiple times, yet John Abbott can't? Just sayin'.

No, that ship has sailed. John Sr has come back as a ghost multiple times to speak with Jack, Ashley and Billy, so he can't very well reappear in the flesh now.

I think Christine is going to dig around and get Tim Reid's body exhumed or somehow get her hands on toxicology reports and they'll try to take Phyllis down for his death. Or they're going to dust off the Sasha Green case. Can't believe the writers would miss the opportunity for a trial.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I would love to see them dust off the Sasha Green case! Exhuming Tim's body won't do much to take down Phyllis... she had nothing to do with his death. Though I'd not be unhappy if they put her on trial for his own overdose! LOL! Hey, they got Al Capone on tax evasion

+ Reply to Thread