+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL! But of course.
    Baby isn't born yet... but we can predict the future...

Gotta say... I didn't really like the episode. I was expecting so much more. AND of course Phyllis thought the courts should post-pone her court date. Yep.. thats how the court system is around here.

Have I mentioned lately... just how much I cannot stand Christine? I CANNOT stand her...

I have never liked the bug, and the one look she gives for every emotion
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hopefully they convict Phyllis quickly then... as to make Cricket go on her way... and take Danny with.
    Marlena_M and Fanny Mare like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The best thing I can say about Lauralee Bell (Christine) is she has aged very very well. Not sure if she's had some light work done or just has good genes but when she and Tricia Cast came back on the canvas last year (after a looooooooooong absence), the difference between them was definitely noticeable. Not saying Tricia Cast looks bad... not at all... but she aged so much more than Lauralee Bell.

That being said, however, any "sexay" scene between Christine and Danny is when I hit FF.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    The best thing I can say about Lauralee Bell (Christine) is she has aged very very well. Not sure if she's had some light work done or just has good genes but when she and Tricia Cast came back on the canvas last year (after a looooooooooong absence), the difference between them was definitely noticeable. Not saying Tricia Cast looks bad... not at all... but she aged so much more than Lauralee Bell.

That being said, however, any "sexay" scene between Christine and Danny is when I hit FF.
    I think Bell has a , hmm nice life( maybe nicer) than Cast
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah, Fanny, you're probably right about Lauralee having a cushy life.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I know I'm behind but I loved when Nina slapped Phyllis!
    prhoshay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    I know I'm behind but I loved when Nina slapped Phyllis!
    It was good, wasn't it? LOL! Anytime Phyllis gets hers... even in a small way... I feel so victorious

Ok Summer and Fenn .... Please Y&R, they are horrible actors. And NuNoah....I will give him a few epi's.....but first he needs to stop looking at the cameras. Ugh.

So Phyllis walks.......????

A car accident.....oh my!
    KAREN

Yanno, momrek06, I was so totally, 100% completely beyond disgusted with the outcome of Phyllis' "trial". I don't know who paid off the judges (the original one who 'took ill' and the second one (uncle phil!!!) who took over and dismissed the dayum charges) but I'm figuring that Ronan had a hand in it. A BIG HAND in it. I mean all along the kept telling her she had nothing to worry about... even when it looked really really bad for her and she'd confessed to him so he knew she was totally guilty.

Gawd, just makes me sick.

IMO the only good thing that happened with the Phyllis storyline this week was Nick told her off. Unfortunately it didn't last long enough. He should've learned from someone in my family who drones on and on and on and on with those things.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread