+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Not only should Victor's house be done over but so should the BEGINNING and all the CREDITS of the show! It's so old! Keep the song of course because after all it would not be Y&R w/o the song but change up Vic's musty dark dreary abode and the credits!

Does anyone remember when Victor had his apartment ..... had the big stair case ..... he had his butler and his dog? I loved that apartment!

Thanks for the UPDATES, everyone! Done with Seattle, in Boston now then NYC and back to LA in a week!

WOW, so I have been gone for awhile . just got home. Turned on Y&R and WOW, Y&R must read here.

THERE IS A NEW BEGINNING TO Y&R!!!!

Ok, today's show was boring. Summer doing all that SMASHING of Ronan's car just not a believeable s/l for Summer I mean she smashed everything including the tires naa, they should have just had her runaway that would be more believeable then the destruction she did on the car. JMHO
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Wow... I had high expectations of Nick putting Phyllis in her place. And then....? Ugh. Horrible. Yanno why? It didn't last long enough! LOL! I wanted him to keep going after her!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Young and the Restless

Yep, new photo/video opening credits. New additions I've seen so far are Cane & Avery. Guess they have long-term contracts. Christel Khalil is still there so looks like she's sticking around. I find it a bit odd there isn't one for Lauren or Chloe. Paul finally has one, though.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Yep, new photo/video opening credits. New additions I've seen so far are Cane & Avery. Guess they have long-term contracts. Christel Khalil is still there so looks like she's sticking around. I find it a bit odd there isn't one for Lauren or Chloe. Paul finally has one, though.
    The OPENING I saw Wed had Chloe … and others so I am guessing they made several OPENING CREDITS and will interchange them throughout the week!
    KAREN

Double post .. ugh.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

Ok, today's show was boring. Summer doing all that SMASHING of Ronan's car … just not a believeable s/l for Summer … I mean she smashed everything including the tires … naa, they should have just had her runaway … that would be more believeable then the destruction she did on the car. JMHO
    I'm guessing we're going to see the bad side of Summer. I just wonder how long this will last for?

It gets worse
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Lauren has always had a part-time role. Other than playing the double... she is hardly on. She is always on when there is a wedding. I guess she has the only store in town?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It gets worse
    What gets worse? The show... it can't get much worse.
    Summer? She's an amatuer. She always gets caught. First with booze, then Ronan's car.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    What gets worse? The show... it can't get much worse.
    Summer? She's an amatuer. She always gets caught. First with booze, then Ronan's car.
    You will see.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread