+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree434Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #3891
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    On the second page... UNACCEPTABLE!

    Move'n it up... because I know I will have something to say after the episode.

  2. #3892
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,973

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    On the second page... UNACCEPTABLE!

    Move'n it up... because I know I will have something to say after the episode.
    I think you will enjoy it today
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #3893
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Well that will be a nice shock....as I haven't liked many as of late.

  4. #3894
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,973

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Well that will be a nice shock....as I haven't liked many as of late.
    If ya like Phyllis, you will like it today. When her and Nick row you can still see a) the hurt and b) the chemistry.

    Then there is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tucker and his downfall.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #3895
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    If ya like Phyllis, you will like it today. When her and Nick row you can still see a) the hurt and b) the chemistry.
    I'm having one of those days... so excuse me... I don't understand what you mean????? <--- trying to wake up me brain.

  6. #3896
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,973

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I'm having one of those days... so excuse me... I don't understand what you mean????? <--- trying to wake up me brain.
    When Phyllis and Nick argue, you can see them hurting ( still) one another.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #3897
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    When Phyllis and Nick argue, you can see them hurting ( still) one another.
    Gotcha! Thats all they do... is fight! This breaking up just to make up relationship is soooo boring! Its the same with Sharon and Nick AND Victor and Nikki. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZz

    If one has to work that hard for a relationship... leave! And STOP coming back!!!

  8. #3898
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,973

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I know. I sort of liked Nick putting her in her place, it was a good row, versus the arguments we see with pie-face( Nicki) and the mustache
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #3899
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,847

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I love all these comments, makes me look forward to viewing the show!!

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  10. #3900
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know. I sort of liked Nick putting her in her place, it was a good row, versus the arguments we see with pie-face( Nicki) and the mustache
    I agree. I liked Nick putting her in her place too. She tried the poor ole me... you LEFT ME..... so I had to do what I had to do.... victim speech.... and it didn't work!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.