+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 528 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

This Carmen character is turning out to be a bit skanky! At first I thought it was just a little flirting with Neil but this chica is bringing it out with both barrels. Then Jack today? I don't know what the deal is with Dru ( I guess it contract time) but IF she comes back, Ms Carmen will be dealt with lol! Neil has always been pretty upstanding - for a soap character - I don't think I like him falling into this "relationship" willingly.
    I agree that Nick is looking a little scruffy these days. I do like him and Phyllis together even though all of the eyelash fluttering, breathless antics she does when she is with him gets on my nerves. I do like the fact that so far she has been pretty above board on this whole situation and they are playing it out not doing the whole lying, baby paternity switch (yet) , etc we've all seen before.
    Could somebody tell me why no one mentions the fact that Ashley inseminated HERSELF with Victor's child? They were talking about Abby today and the fallout as if she was conceived in an affair or something.

FORT Newbie
    Who Do You Think Is The Father Of Phylis's Baby I Hope It Is Jack's I Want Them To Get Back Together Sharon & Nick Belong Together.
    What Do You Think?

I think it will be Nicks. I want it to be Jack's too, but the writers can pump this story a lot further if it is Nicks.

What's really stupid about the paternity thing is that the results didn't go to both Nick and Phyllis or at least Phyllis. She is the mother after all. I can understand Nick getting a copy since he donated the sample, but are we to believe that Nick and Phyllis didn't both have their names listed to get the results since they were both wanting to find out?

I have a feeling this can go either way - Nick is the father but says it's Jack's (in which case Phyllis would be sure to double check the results or maybe be in on it with Nick to keep the peace with Sharon) OR it's Jack's baby but Nick tells Phyllis he'll claim it as his (in which case Jack would be sure to sneakily double check the results somewhere down the road).

Either way, I actually don't care who the father is, just get on with the story already.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    prhoshay, I believe you're referring to his eyeBROW. Is there even a separation there? Unibrows are us.
    You are so correct!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think the fact that Nicholas received the test results will probably lead to him lying about the results. He said he wanted it to be his so I wonder if he'll say that even if it's not. I think it would be great for the child to be Jack's because you can tell he is so excited about the possibility

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi View Post
    I don't know what the deal is with Dru ( I guess it contract time)
    Victoria Rowell has been off filming a movie, I would expect her back soon.

yeah......right after Neil gets finished sleeping with Carmen!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Carmen is turning out to be a bit of a manipulator.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Indeed she is! I like it though!

+ Reply to Thread