+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I dislike Ronan intensely...I think he's ugly as sin and apparently he & Cane have the same misguided stylist doing their hair. So, I am perfectly happy with a Phyllis/Ronan (Phonan?) couple. Interesting how Phyllis is turning all weepy and needy just as Sharon's bitch-switch got flipped to "on". U.S. viewers, make sure not to FF through Monday's Victor/Sharon scenes. At the end of the episode, it gets interesting.

I'm good with Nick/Avery, though it can't be anything but one of those dull rebound relationships...I predict them married and divorced within 18 months. I still think he's going to wander on back to Sharon - they are the Victor/Nikki of their generation.

I'm officially done with Abby. I don't watch any scene she's in. She was funny when she first appeared, all that silly Naked Heiress stuff driving her parents wild, but now the fun part is over and she's just whiny, shrill, spoiled, and judgemental. Time for a looooong trip away to New York or wherever...and she can reappear in a few years. Re-casted and with a character overhaul, please.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ronan and Cane, both, have yucky, doughy bodies. They need to remain fully clothed. Nick can run around with his shirt off all he wants, though!

Abby is useless and boring. I agree, she needs to go away! Take those brats, Kyle and Eden with her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Ronan and Cane, both, have yucky, doughy bodies. They need to remain fully clothed. Nick can run around with his shirt off all he wants, though! {snip}
    Oh I agree with this! Add Michael to that category - he needs to keep his shirt on! I'll never forget a scene he and Phyllis had MANY years ago... he took his shirt off and I was turned off.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I don't know why... but I'm digging Ronan. Maybe because I'm sick of Phyllis and Nick? And.. while I agree about Cane's long strange shape... there is something sexy about him. Maybe its the accent?

Michael... there is just NOTHING about him that I like. He's just too short. And that dye job... he definitely needs a new doo.
    Back in the day... Michael was soooo creepy! Wasn't he Crickets stalker?

Y&R has to get rid of the moldy oldies... and bring us some new eye candy! They can start with Victor and take Nikki with.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I like Victor and Nikki together. They can't seem to get over each other.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm soooo bored with the... can't be with you or without you relationship.

They are the only ones that put up with each others nonsense
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They are the only ones that put up with each others nonsense
    Victor is the only person who is able to act along side the worst actress. One would think he's been on the show long enough to demand someone better.

Confused.... When did Sharon sell Newman stock? Was that another Tucker request? NoWAY Sharon is smart enough to do that on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Confused.... When did Sharon sell Newman stock? Was that another Tucker request? NoWAY Sharon is smart enough to do that on her own.
    Who knows( certainly not Sharon)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread