+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I haven't seen the episode yet... but having read the above two posts... I wouldn't want Nick to interrupt. I am sooooooo over Nick.
    He might as well be like his dad... and go back to Sharon.
    Let Phyllis and Ronan do their thang....

I loved Nick at one time - he has such a nice face when he smiles They should never put him with that dimwit again - Sharon that is.

I think he will back with Avery
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I loved Nick at one time - he has such a nice face when he smiles They should never put him with that dimwit again - Sharon that is.

I think he will back with Avery
    He does have a very sweet smile.

I can see that happening with Avery. And what a way to get back at Phyllis.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I haven't seen the episode yet... but having read the above two posts... I wouldn't want Nick to interrupt. I am sooooooo over Nick.
    He might as well be like his dad... and go back to Sharon.
    Let Phyllis and Ronan do their thang....
    The reason I wanted him to go in was so that he could catch them in the act and LEAVE HER FOR GOOD!!!! I just want Phick over with. I want Phyllis to move on... I want Nick to move on... and I don't care who either of them moves on with, I just want the end of Phick. Even if it's just for a few years.

And don't get me wrong. I think Phyllis can be hotness personified... but she can also be a hot mess personified. I need her off the screen if for no other reason than my viewing pleasure.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I miss Jill!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    The reason I wanted him to go in was so that he could catch them in the act and LEAVE HER FOR GOOD!!!! I just want Phick over with. I want Phyllis to move on... I want Nick to move on... and I don't care who either of them moves on with, I just want the end of Phick. Even if it's just for a few years.

And don't get me wrong. I think Phyllis can be hotness personified... but she can also be a hot mess personified. I need her off the screen if for no other reason than my viewing pleasure.
    I haven't posted on here in like forever, but I so agree with you in regards to Phyllis. I get so annoyed with her entitlement. She is guilty of what she did to Christine and Paul all those years ago and I am sorry, but she acts like Christine is the guilty one. Poor Paul can't catch a break and they seem to be able to put all the rest of the characters in an orange jump suit so why not Phyllis?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I miss Jill!
    I think I read she is due back very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post

OMG I was YELLING at the tv! I was yelling "don't knock, Nick... just walk in!!!!!!!"... and what did the dumbazz do? He walked away. Gawd, I wanted to kill him myself!
    I was too. lol She should have been caught and he could have gone running back to Avery. I liked them together before and now would be the perfect time to put them back together.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Phyllis and her man- steamy!!!!!! but which one.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ronan of course.Hot hot hot.I think I would like to play her role.
    I like him Fanny - he has chemistry with just about everyone he has been with, but I don't like the way they write his character. After all this time no relationship with his mom except for that letter he wrote before he left (was it in her book?) and still no relationship since the return. I also would never see him doing what he has as a cop (guess he is higher than that), just because he has the hots for Phyllis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I like him Fanny - he has chemistry with just about everyone he has been with, but I don't like the way they write his character. After all this time no relationship with his mom except for that letter he wrote before he left (was it in her book?) and still no relationship since the return. I also would never see him doing what he has as a cop (guess he is higher than that), just because he has the hots for Phyllis.
    Well Nina sort of drifts in and out of GC, so I don't give her much thought either. A crooked cop? say it ain't so
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread