+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    What Prhoshay? You mean you missed another Phyllis freak out where she admits what did, tries to justify it, claims she's moved on, blames everyone else for not moving on and gives public pronouncement of how she had complete/absolute/unequivocal motive for deliberately running down Christine and Paul? You missed nothing... with Phyllis it's lather-rinse-repeat.
    I love Phyllis. For me... she does crazy well. But, her out spoken, out loud... in public fits are a bit boring as of late. Its time to put her in jail for running down Paul and Christine (we all know that is whats going to happen). Maybe Danny and Christine will stick around for a while... enough time for Phyllis to get out of jail AND then rent a car and run them over!!! I can't stand either character!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking... while Phyllis is in jail.... Daisy's mom will be appearing. Will Daisy's mom have another face alteration..... looking like Phyllis????

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The Paul storyline will drag out even more I'm sure , that's why I said I am not sure even the writers know where its going.
    I am not sure about Ronan either, I know he & Phyllis had great chemistry.

I FF through Lilly and Cane( who is wearing a really bad hairpiece)
    WHAT? *wipes eyes* Cane wearing a really bad hairpiece? WHAT? I never saw that coming. You think he is wearing a hairpiece? Why? Turning DVR on. I have got to see this.... I mentioned to my hubby about his hair (yes, I have hubby watching *giggles*)(he's addicted too... but won't admit to it). I just thought Cane is letting his hair grow longer.

Of course the Paul storyline will drag out. Its a soap! They always do.

Ronan and Phyllis did indeed have great chemistry... and I want to see more of it!! Its about time Ronan falls in love. And one knows... if with Phyllis... they better buckle up.... its always a bumpy ride.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    WHAT? *wipes eyes* Cane wearing a really bad hairpiece? WHAT? I never saw that coming. You think he is wearing a hairpiece? Why? Turning DVR on. I have got to see this.... I mentioned to my hubby about his hair (yes, I have hubby watching *giggles*)(he's addicted too... but won't admit to it). I just thought Cane is letting his hair grow longer.

Of course the Paul storyline will drag out. Its a soap! They always do.

Ronan and Phyllis did indeed have great chemistry... and I want to see more of it!! Its about time Ronan falls in love. And one knows... if with Phyllis... they better buckle up.... its always a bumpy ride.
    Don't you think Canes hair looks odd? look today, its really horrible and it sticks out all over the place
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Don't you think Canes hair looks odd? look today, its really horrible and it sticks out all over the place
    Lately... for sure.. his hair has looked a bit odd. But, I never thought it was a hairpiece. Its um... just looked really... fluffy on top.

I am telling you.... IF Danny and Cricket are going to be back on the Y&R on a regular basis... I'm will have to STOP watching! I cannot stand either of them. Two really bad actors!

Can the writers write them walking OFF into the sunSET.... onto another set completely... aka... NOT on the set of Y&R.

I am telling you.... IF Danny and Cricket are going to be back on the Y&R on a regular basis... I'm will have to STOP watching! I cannot stand either of them. Two really bad actors!

Can the writers write them walking OFF into the sunSET.... onto another set completely... aka... NOT on the set of Y&R.
    I know its painful to watch those two
    -Andy Rooney-

I know its painful to watch those two
    You are right... it is painful to watch. Its torture! The greatest love of their lives YET for alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll this time they have been apart?

I had to look away when they were in bed together. Its SOOO unnatural and awkward! Good thing I'm here posting.

You are right... it is painful to watch. Its torture! The greatest love of their lives YET for alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll this time they have been apart?

I had to look away when they were in bed together. Its SOOO unnatural and awkward! Good thing I'm here posting.
    We thought at one time, they were to become the new Nicki and Victor( shudder the thought) .I really dont like many couples on this show of late
    -Andy Rooney-

OMG! You are hysterical! I couldn't stop looking at his hair. Its my focus now. When he was talking, all I heard was.. bla bla bla bla.. like charlie brown's school teacher. I was focused on his hair. I was even moving my head when he was moving his head... just to get a better look.

OMG! You are hysterical! I couldn't stop looking at his hair. Its my focus now. When he was talking, all I heard was.. bla bla bla bla.. like charlie brown's school teacher. I was focused on his hair. I was even moving my head when he was moving his head... just to get a better look.
    Its a piece I tell ya.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread