+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I feel sorry for Paul ( kind of) .He can't get a break.

I am sure Patty has something to do with this ,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    maybe she wants to get back at Pauly
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

As soon as Paul declared that he had found the knife, I thought to myself he's the suspect and he found the weapon? The weapon only he claims existed? The one no one could find and no one else ever saw? That can't be all okie-dokie for the prosecution.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    As soon as Paul declared that he had found the knife, I thought to myself he's the suspect and he found the weapon? The weapon only he claims existed? The one no one could find and no one else ever saw? That can't be all okie-dokie for the prosecution.
    Was the shadow we saw for today, was that Patty? I think so- I also think Paul is losing it.
    -Andy Rooney-

FannyMare, I re-watched three times and I'm absolutely 100% convinced the gender of that shadow could not be determined. That's just my position though, maybe someone else could figure if it was male vs. female. If anyone is "in on it" I'm calling it being Daisy. She was conveniently gone and conveniently showed up. I could be wrong but I thought Patty knew Ricky was a bad person and she wouldn't go near him... I mean he tricked her into talking to him before when she was on the run / hiding out. I don't think the shadow was Patty. I could be wrong.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I slept through the show today. The only thing I really caught ws that the knife handle had been wiped clean.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What Prhoshay? You mean you missed another Phyllis freak out where she admits what did, tries to justify it, claims she's moved on, blames everyone else for not moving on and gives public pronouncement of how she had complete/absolute/unequivocal motive for deliberately running down Christine and Paul? You missed nothing... with Phyllis it's lather-rinse-repeat.

I am trying to figure out what is up with Ronan? I can't see him being in love with Phylis like he is telling people then I think maybe he is trying to befriend Phylis so that she lets something slip that he can prove in court?

I wish this story line with Paul would hurry up, poor guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love Adam, have from the start
    I love THIS adam... but I didn't like the other.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    I am trying to figure out what is up with Ronan? I can't see him being in love with Phylis like he is telling people then I think maybe he is trying to befriend Phylis so that she lets something slip that he can prove in court?

I wish this story line with Paul would hurry up, poor guy!
    The Paul storyline will drag out even more I'm sure , that's why I said I am not sure even the writers know where its going.
    I am not sure about Ronan either, I know he & Phyllis had great chemistry.

I FF through Lilly and Cane( who is wearing a really bad hairpiece)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    FannyMare, I re-watched three times and I'm absolutely 100% convinced the gender of that shadow could not be determined. That's just my position though, maybe someone else could figure if it was male vs. female. If anyone is "in on it" I'm calling it being Daisy. She was conveniently gone and conveniently showed up. I could be wrong but I thought Patty knew Ricky was a bad person and she wouldn't go near him... I mean he tricked her into talking to him before when she was on the run / hiding out. I don't think the shadow was Patty. I could be wrong.
    I thought it was Daisy as well.

OF COURSE the prints were wiped off the knife. What? The investigators wouldn't have looked in the sewer when investigating Ricky's death? The knife was obviously just placed there. I figured Daisy was the person who took the knife. When Paul was talking to Daisy... didn't he mention the knife? So... who else would know to wipe the prints of the knife and put it in the sewer.

+ Reply to Thread