+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Well... somebody must have put them back up... they are on the windows again. I noticed them last week or so.
    They suit Victor -old.
    AJane and I'm here like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

bbg, you are making me itch with that "my poor baby Adam" mess!!! I'm going to send a big bus to drive you and all of the Adam sympathizers to Sharon and Daisy's "nervous hospital"!!!

Here's a question....where was Ashley for Victor's funeral? Good thing he wasn't dead, I guess!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    bbg, you are making me itch with that "my poor baby Adam" mess!!! I'm going to send a big bus to drive you and all of the Adam sympathizers to Sharon and Daisy's "nervous hospital"!!!

Here's a question....where was Ashley for Victor's funeral? Good thing he wasn't dead, I guess!
    They did say where Ashley was, I guess it wasn't that important.It was only Victor
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They did say where Ashley was, I guess it wasn't that important.It was only Victor
    I think Billy said she was in London? Maybe the 4 hours notice wasn't enough time to get back?

I just want to give Adam a big hug!

Updates from Michael Muhney's (Adam) Twitter:

RT @MillerLuci: gonna take more than credit updates to improve the show<CHANGES ARE BEING MADE & SHOW IS VASTLY IMPROVING BEGINNING OCT 12!

RT @Pinkyteeee: I used to like Adam.. but he is so boring now<I AGREE. BUT THE SHOW (& CHARACTERS) WILL BE FAR FROM BORING OCT 12 & BEYOND!

Michael: I've read about 20 of the new regime's scripts and have been given some insight to the show's future developments.

Michael: Layers are getting peeled back for many of the Genoa City residents. It is making the show both plot & character driven now

I hope he's telling the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I think Billy said she was in London? Maybe the 4 hours notice wasn't enough time to get back?

I love Adam, have from the start
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post

I love Adam, have from the start
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

For a minute I didn't even remember Ashley. Just another character on that show that never had a good part.
    Isn't she supposed to be in NY?

I know its crazy... but I have been liking Adam as of late. BUT.... I blame the Y&R for that. They need to add more sizzling parts to the show!

Not only should Victor's house be done over but so should the BEGINNING and all the CREDITS of the show! It's so old! Keep the song of course because after all it would not be Y&R w/o the song but change up Vic's musty dark dreary abode and the credits!

Does anyone remember when Victor had his apartment ..... had the big stair case ..... he had his butler and his dog? I loved that apartment!

Thanks for the UPDATES, everyone! Done with Seattle, in Boston now then NYC and back to LA in a week!
    KAREN

[QUOTE=prhoshay;4565712]bbg, you are making me itch with that "my poor baby Adam" mess!!! I'm going to send a big bus to drive you and all of the Adam sympathizers to Sharon and Daisy's "nervous hospital"!!! QUOTE]

I will scratch your back for you while you drive the bus for us!

+ Reply to Thread