+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 524 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I may be in the minority here but I am really starting to like Phyllis and Nicholas together. Those two have great chemistry - the whole Los Alamos thing was hot!

(For my American friends I am going to spoiler this part just in case I've mixed up what day this happened) I also loved
    Click to see Spoiler:
    how supportive Nicholas was when Phyllis told him she was pregnant. I thought for sure he was going to freak out. I felt bad for her when he asked her "If you could choose, who would you want the father to be?" Yikes!

As for the rest: JT/Colleen - meh , Lily is starting to annoy me, Ashley and Nikki fighting is getting really old.

Nice to see the Victor storyline starting to move forward just a tiny bit but they can still pick up the pace.

Can I also add that I am starting to develop a huge crush on Joshua Morrow

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    daddyzgirl, you're safe. We saw the Nick/Phyllis exchange on Friday. I do appreciate you being so considerate, though! I was also surprised to see how calmly the whole thing went down. I think there is a definite love connection there, but woe betide him when his wife finds out!!

I'm not against facial hair, but Joshua Morrow's just looks scruffy, and he always looks like the human rendition of a thundercloud. He does have great lips, though. He needs a little maintenance, if you ask me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The thing about the Phyllis/Nick connection is to me, a little icky because, story wise, Phyllis is about old enough to be his mother. Now I'm not against women being with younger men, since I am myself, but I wouldn't be interested in someone who was almost my kids ages. Just, no.

Victor is now spitting watermelon seeds.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Yeah, but at least a few family members are now wondering what we've all been wondering for quite some time. Just how nuts does a nut have to be before people notice?

Indeed, I wish they would move this SL with Victor and the one with Brad along ALREADY! I like both of them but they need to step it up!

and yes...I also watch "Bold & the Beautiful","As the World Turns","Guiding Light". I have watched CBS Soaps all my life.....but I am not all that fond of "Guiding Light" these last few years......a shame.

Many years ago, some soaps were fifteen minutes long so it was possible to watch many each day. None was over thirty minutes long. Of course Y&R and B&B weren't on then, but there were others. I sort of kept up with them all, no matter what station. Then they all started changing their times every season so that my favorites were overlapping. I finally just settled on CBS.

I like Phyllis and Nick. Sharon just blew it for me when she threw herself at Brad and made SURE he knew she was open to them fooling around even after he was married.
    Looks like from the previews that Victor is going to do another 180 and be more ruthless than ever. That'll be fun .
    Colleen definitely works my nerves and all JT does is slink around anymore. He's a nice hunky young man. I'm sure they could find something else for him to do. All the people he has chemistry with are only paired with him for a short time - Brittany's mom and Victoria. Mac and this Colleen not so much.
    Definitely ready to move along the Brad story. It's always so funny to me on these soaps where the male marries the Mom and daughter - ewwwww. Then Victoria is abbie's stepmom/sister? Only on the soaps....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I can think of only one other soap (that I am aware of, anyway) that is worse. One woman has married and had children with an older man, her daughter's husband (son-in-law), and the son of the older man that she first married. She may have also married (?) the brother of the son of the older man, and claimed to be pregnant by him, but conveniently miscarried his child. How nasty is that whole deal?? And now she is planning to marry (and have his baby) the second ex-husband of the daughter whose first now ex-husband she got pregnant by!!

How messed up are these shows??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread