+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Hmmmm... is it unethical of the DA to knowingly... conviently... hide the fact that his wife is/was on probation and had a gun????

I hate Michael as the DA!!!!!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Michael does so many unethical things it's unreal. But then again, it IS Genoa City

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Michael does so many unethical things it's unreal. But then again, it IS Genoa City
    This is true... but I much rather see his character fight FOR the bad guys... I'm guessing that will happen once Lauren is rotting in jail?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I agree. It was delicious seeing him trying to "defend" his friends and alllllll the crap they got themselves into!!!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Did they really say Daisy was picked up by her mother? good lord, I hope we aren't going through all this again. If so, I officially pass on the Y&R. I truly believe the writers don't know where any of the story lines are going & yesterday was a prime example

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Did they really say Daisy was picked up by her mother? good lord, I hope we aren't going through all this again. If so, I officially pass on the Y&R. I truly believe the writers don't know where any of the story lines are going & yesterday was a prime example

I did NOT hear that... and I deleted my episodes from my DVR. Didn't her mother die like a 100 times? Along with her Aunt? *smacks forehead* Duhhh.... its a soap...

I will have to give up on Y&R too... seen it before... boring then.... ZzZzZzZzZ

I was happy to hear Daisy tell Paul that she saw the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend.... but I'm guessing... she probably won't help him. Oh these soaps...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I did NOT hear that... and I deleted my episodes from my DVR. Didn't her mother die like a 100 times? Along with her Aunt? *smacks forehead* Duhhh.... its a soap...

I will have to give up on Y&R too... seen it before... boring then.... ZzZzZzZzZ

I was happy to hear Daisy tell Paul that she saw the video of Ricky killing his girlfriend.... but I'm guessing... she probably won't help him. Oh these soaps...
    I don't know if she will help Paul or not. We have to remember, she's a fruit cake

The mum part is on today for you( sorry)
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

You just know that Daisy's "mother" will be Phyllis.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    You just know that Daisy's "mother" will be Phyllis.
    Ah, I hadn't thought of that. But how did she even know she was out of her coma. I thought maybe Patty had acquired another identity

Didn't you love the way FOUR of them walked into her room
    -Andy Rooney-

*prepares self for the return of Daisy's mom*

How do I get off this ride? Oh yeah... change the channel.

Although, I have to admit... I'd rather see Daisy's mom back than watch Sharon run Newman.... Its just soooooo NOT believeable. Sharon in power is just ICKY!

+ Reply to Thread