+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Debbie Morgan (Harmony/Yolanda) is also out. The distribution of walking papers continues. While I'm just speculating on this next one I kinda figure if Harmony is out, Sarge won't be around much longer either

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I always thought Sarge and harmony would get together, I wonder if Neil is next. I have never liked him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I never liked Neil either. And I think his character has long since run it's course. I wonder if they will be keeping Sophia around? I think it's highly likely they will bring Moses in as a teen sooner rather than later.

Nick, please just leave Phyllis already. And leave your insufferable daughter Summer with her.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Julia Pace Mitchell (Sophia) taken off contract. I'm assuming she'll be "recurring" status until they write her out (though given the lack of storyline I'd think it would be among the easiest of write-out's ever... jussssayin)

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Also... word is that Jess Walton (Jill) won't be returning and she'd stated/planned/hoped she would next month.
    Previously reported that Cristel Khalil (Lily) is gone as well. Dressing room's already cleared out.
    Noah was recast. I can't remember who will be in the role this time around - it's a guy from a youth-oriented show I'm unfamiliar with. Anyone remember his name and/or the show?

Is Noah coming out soon? or could that be Fen?
    -Andy Rooney-

I was waiting on Noah to come out because they hinted alllll alllll allll around it... but it didn't happen. Who knows what they'll do when nuNoah appears.

Yes, me too.Maybe they are waiting on the new guy.
    -Andy Rooney-

His name is Robert Adamson. I googled him but I'm not familiar with his Nickoldeon show. Nice-looking kid. Looks nothing like the former versions of Noah.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Won't miss Abby...
    Won't miss Carmine... (why is he still on?)(I actually forgot his name... had to scroll for it)
    Won't miss Harmony...
    Won't miss Sarge...
    Won't miss Lilly....
    Won't miss Victor and/or Nikki.... oh didn't you mention they got their walking papers? Oh hell... a gal can always hope for something...

Lets see... who's left? LOL

+ Reply to Thread