+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

NO Y&R TODAY DUE TO THE US OPEN.

Makeup free!

Season three of the CBS talk show "The Talk" will kick off on Monday September 10 with a special go natural, makeup free episode! Set to appear include "The Bold And The Beautiful's" Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) and "The Young And The Restless'" Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) and Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki), as well as actress Jamie Lee Curtis ("NCIS").

Tune in to CBS at 2:00 PM as hosts Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Sara Gilbert, Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler bare it all!
    inthegarden likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    HORRIBLE WIG.

So is this disk they are all looking for IN the snow globe?

Paul's hair looked nice yesterday.I really like the new Heather allot. I have never seen her before (on other soaps) but she is such a natural and seems so comfortable on Y&R.

SHARON IS A LOONEY.
    She is Jennifer Landon and played the character Gwen Munson on As the World Turns. We discussed her in past posts when she first started on Y&R as the new Heather. She went from a blond on ATWT to a (orange)redhead on Y&R and many people didn't recognize her. I think she is doing a good job too.
    momrek06 likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I gotta say, when I ran into Yvonne Zima (Daisy) at Ulta last weekend, the second thing I noticed about her was how awful (and fake!) her hair looked. She had this like low-slung, casual side ponytail thing going on and it was really messy/sloppy and, well, fake looking. The first thing I noticed was how dark her eyebrows are especially in comparison to that hair color. Well, okay I noticed that after noticing "oh, hey, these eyes... I know this girl from somewhere... where do I know this girl from... oh holy crap it's CRAZY DAISY" bwaaaahahahaha!
    momrek06 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Peter Porte (Ricky) just posted the following on Twitter:
    Don't miss Y&R THIS Monday and Tuesday . . . Ricky's baaaack!!!

Can't wait

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Peter Porte (Ricky) just posted the following on Twitter:
    Don't miss Y&R THIS Monday and Tuesday . . . Ricky's baaaack!!!

Can't wait
    The ghost of - or real Ricky
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was figuring it would be Ricky flashbacks from either Eden, Heather or Paul. I mean, he's dead... dead body, morgue, casket, burial... oh but wait.. didn't we have the same from Phillip Chancellor III ? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I was figuring it would be Ricky flashbacks from either Eden, Heather or Paul. I mean, he's dead... dead body, morgue, casket, burial... oh but wait.. didn't we have the same from Phillip Chancellor III ? LOL!
    Yes! we did.LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

So with past history in mind, it should play out like this: Ricky is still alive and a couple with Daisy. They realized they were in love and set up their disappearance so they could be together without Daniel harassing them. Paul imagined the whole Ricky murder incident/storyline ala Bobby Ewing's dream. Paul is really crazy like his sister and his new storyline may or may not involve his psychiatric treatment or another storyline with Patti. So....Y & R is going to hire me now to take over on the writing team?

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    So with past history in mind, it should play out like this: Ricky is still alive and a couple with Daisy. They realized they were in love and set up their disappearance so they could be together without Daniel harassing them. Paul imagined the whole Ricky murder incident/storyline ala Bobby Ewing's dream. Paul is really crazy like his sister and his new storyline may or may not involve his psychiatric treatment or another storyline with Patti. So....Y & R is going to hire me now to take over on the writing team?
    Aha! which is why they cannot find the knife that Ricky was flailing around!
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Very, very good!!!!
    Paul runs into Sharon in the looney bin. (I can call it that since it's only a soap! )

Victor being a union organizer.......hmmmmmm
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread