+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I am tired of Micheal. I see Nikki is back. ( ugh) Sharon decides to fire someone today
    I'm here likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Ya, Michael is lacking all the confidence he had as a regular attorney. He seems flustered and disheveled in his new position as DA.

I will say while I miss VAL BLOOM the most as Heather, I really like the new actress playing Heather over the last one.

As far as Bonnie Franklin goes she did not look AT ALL like someone that would HANG OUT in a seedy/shady bar like that one that nut bag that Y&R had before, actress Sean Young was perfect.

I wish Chloe would do something with her HAIR. She used to have the greatest hair styles and the last few months it just looks so ratty.
    I couldn't agree more with you about Chloe... she DOES look sooooo ratty! Um... please take advantage of the styles for Y&R.

I have to agree with you again... I like this Heather too. And I have to say... while I feel its wrong for Daniel and Heather to be involved... Come on now... I can't imagine any child doing that to their mother. Having said that... I'm totally liking them together... even though Heather looks so much older.

As you know... I'm not liking any part of the "victor" scenes... not even Bonnie Franklin. (They messed up her hair to make her fit in to the shady bar).

I am HATING the fact that Nikki told Nick today that she is heading home to deal with Sharon. Whoopeee... more scenes with Nikki. Us viewers are soooo lucky! Bring on the bad acting Nikki.

They really need to save Michael... he needs to quit being DA and go back to saving all the bad people... aka... his friends.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do my eyes deceive me, or does Michael finally have an office??

I'm glad somebody else commented on Chloe's skanky-looking hair so that I wouldn't have to.

One of the things I've never understood on this show was the good friendships between rapists and raped. Michael and Christine are tight. Lilly and Kevin are tight. WTH???
    I'm here likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me, or does Michael finally have an office??

I'm glad somebody else commented on Chloe's skanky-looking hair so that I wouldn't have to.

One of the things I've never understood on this show was the good friendships between rapists and raped. Michael and Christine are tight. Lilly and Kevin are tight. WTH???
    Nope... you're eyes do NOT deceive you... finally the DA got an office. I suppose the next job for Michael with be the judge. He probably won't have a bench though...

Only in the world of the soaps..... the unthinkable happens. Also.. everybody knows everybody... and ends up sleeping with each other. Such a disfunctional neighborhood.

I know I've mentioned this before... but thought I'd mention it again... I CANNOT stand Sharon... and I'm hating her even more now that she is or thinks she's in charge. UUGHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Nope... you're eyes do NOT deceive you... finally the DA got an office. I suppose the next job for Michael with be the judge. He probably won't have a bench though...

Only in the world of the soaps..... the unthinkable happens. Also.. everybody knows everybody... and ends up sleeping with each other. Such a disfunctional neighborhood.

I know I've mentioned this before... but thought I'd mention it again... I CANNOT stand Sharon... and I'm hating her even more now that she is or thinks she's in charge. UUGHHH!
    Sharon needs a trip to the therapist, she is doing very very strange things( again)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Sharon needs a trip to the therapist, she is doing very very strange things( again)
    Oh goodie... Sharon is still stealing things. Now there's a NEW storyline... *Yawns* At least being married to Victor affords her a fancy hiding spot. *rolls eyes*

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I thought it was such an oddball thing for Kyle to complain about that his driver's license was missing and he suspected Sharon took it. I figured he was just ranting about nonsense as we've come to see this latest incarnation of Kyle do more than once. But then hold up... in the very next scene I was super, mega, completely, thoroughly, totally 100% disgusted seeing that Sharon did lift it and is stashing stuff like a squirrel stashes nuts. Speaking of nuts, that's precisely what Sharon is. Nuts.

If this is the best they can do while Victor is gone... take Sharon randomly back to "shop"lifting... it's absolutely pathetic.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I can't figure out where Sharon's storyline is going. It makes no sense at all. There is a motive behind her madness besides being nuts and I am ready to find out what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I can't figure out where Sharon's storyline is going. It makes no sense at all. There is a motive behind her madness besides being nuts and I am ready to find out what it is.
    Well, if there is. Can you let me know - I cannot figure it out.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Victor has amnesia?? This show is sooo disjointed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread