+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #3561
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I love that Tim popped his clogs in Phyllis's apartment
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #3562
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love that Tim popped his clogs in Phyllis's apartment
    I find Tim sooooo creepy!!! Did back then too. He plays creepy too well.

  3. #3563
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,923

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I like Tucker this way so much better too.

    Is Ashley on a different show now?
    I believe Days of Our Lives. I heard it's not "permanent" and that she should be coming back to Y&R eventually but not sure.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  4. #3564
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I find Tim sooooo creepy!!! Did back then too. He plays creepy too well.
    I agree, he does play creepy too well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #3565
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,501

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I believe Days of Our Lives. I heard it's not "permanent" and that she should be coming back to Y&R eventually but not sure.
    REALLLLLY? Yeah!
    KAREN

  6. #3566
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I believe Days of Our Lives. I heard it's not "permanent" and that she should be coming back to Y&R eventually but not sure.
    Thats too bad... I really like Ashley. I just hate the story lines they give her.

  7. #3567
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I don't the Sharon's role these days either. The thought of her and victor together is just sick. I think the writers do too... since they sent victor away. And its NOT believable (not that any part of the show is believable) her being a power-house... taking charge of Newman Enterprise.

    I am entertained though with Tucker helping her out.... for his own selfish reason.

  8. #3568
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,923

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I don't the Sharon's role these days either. The thought of her and victor together is just sick. I think the writers do too... since they sent victor away. And its NOT believable (not that any part of the show is believable) her being a power-house... taking charge of Newman Enterprise.

    I am entertained though with Tucker helping her out.... for his own selfish reason.
    I don't know the writer's 'sent him away' since Victor routinely disappears. Even his family keeps saying this is nothing out of the ordinary for him. I notice it seems to routinely coincide with one of two things... A) Eric Braeden's annual month of vacation time or B) Eric Braeden's contract renegotiation.
    football_chick likes this.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  9. #3569
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Young and the Restless

    The previews showing Sharon in charge are

    She isn't that good of an actress, and to think she can run/take charge of NE is ridiculous

    I am not sure where the Victor story is going, I thought he was away for a month, but like a bad penny, he keep showing up.

    Eric Braeden's contract renegotiation
    .

    I bet thats it!! more $$ again
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #3570
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I don't know the writer's 'sent him away' since Victor routinely disappears. Even his family keeps saying this is nothing out of the ordinary for him. I notice it seems to routinely coincide with one of two things... A) Eric Braeden's annual month of vacation time or B) Eric Braeden's contract renegotiation.
    *ding ding ding* I think you got it dead on! But... I'm bored with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.