+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I sure hope so! Something has to give this show a boost.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I bet she doesn't stop. I sill think Samantha is alive.
    Yeah, I agree about thinking Samantha is still alive. And I think Skye will be returning sooner rather than later to be a thorn in Ad-dumb's cutsey lil marriage to Chelsea. If I recall correctly, Adam and Skye were married when he was accused of killing her... but she was still alive when Sharon tracked her down in Hawaii and she (Skye) fell into the volcano and presumably died "for realsies" this time. So, if Skye turns up alive, Ad-dumb would would then be a bigamist like his dear ol father-in-law Jeffrey. Too delicious for words.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

As odd as this show is becoming Samantha and Skye are probably the same person. It can't get much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    As odd as this show is becoming Samantha and Skye are probably the same person. It can't get much worse.

But how would Skye know all the things about Samantha's childhood? oh yes, its the Y&R, no need to explain
    short_lived likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Dr. Tim Reid blackmailing Phyllis? Too delicious for words.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

They've got Phyllis looking like she's been on a 2-week bender. A shower and shampoo wouldn't hurt.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where is old Victor??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm assuming it's Eric Braeden's annual summer vacation Victor-goes-a-missin' time. But I'm interested to see how they write it in.

FORT Fan

This show gets more bizarre by the minute.

Somebody cleaned Phyllis up!!! I'm no longer having olfactory hallucinations when she is on screen!

Loved when Nick walked up on her right after she had ended her meeting with Tim! I dozed through most of it, so I don't know what happened during most of the show.

And what is Nicki doing with Victor's phone??

+ Reply to Thread