+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

No thoughts, comments, discussion, etc about Phyllis finally getting caught for that 1994 hit-&-run?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    No thoughts, comments, discussion, etc about Phyllis finally getting caught for that 1994 hit-&-run?
    Is that the best they could come up with( something from 1994)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

The show needs some new writers pronto. They keep recycling everything: characters, plots, events, etc. I missed 10 days of it and missed nothing. By the way, I love Phyllis. Mostly because she does what she wants and doesn't apologize. She's not weak like Sharon or haughty like Nikki or Christine.
    momrek06 likes this.

I think it's great they went back to that hit-&-run! It was a huge open-ender back in the day and people are always complaining that Phyllis never gets hers. Glad to see Phyllis finally have to pay the price for one of her schemes. Although there is talk the Statute of Limitations has run out so she cannot be prosecuted for it, just knowing Michael, Nick, Christine, Paul, Nina, Daniel, etc know what she did, that's awesomeness right there. The reaction of Nick, Michael and Daniel is enough for me

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    The show needs some new writers pronto. They keep recycling everything: characters, plots, events, etc. I missed 10 days of it and missed nothing. By the way, I love Phyllis. Mostly because she does what she wants and doesn't apologize. She's not weak like Sharon or haughty like Nikki or Christine.
    I have always loved Phyllis . She isn't that wimpy Sharon character or as you say, haughty Nikki.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Couldn't stay awake long enough.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well I want to know what Sharon is up to.
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't believe Christine is getting over the statute of limitations with the whole "I was working for the fed at the time so we can lock her up". That is a bunch of bull! I usually love Phyllis but she's been getting on my nerves a bit. She's started to believe her own lies LOL

Sharon is sooooooo ultra pathetic. In the past 3-5 years they've ruined this character that I had loved all along. Sharon... as disgusting as it is, you chose to be with Victor so leave Adam alone and let him marry Chelsea. Stop being manipulative!!! Spend more time with your precious baby girl Faith (who will be SORAS'd to age 10 the next time we see her, sheesh) and less time spazzing over what relationship you don't have. Here's an idea... get in on the "Phyllis witchhunt", it should occupy your time in a much more productive way than going to Kansas. For heaven sake, get a grip!

Speaking of the "Phyllis witchhunt"... I don't like that Christine went looking for a way to get around the Statute of Limitations but I'm glad there was something for her to use. It has always bothered me that Phyllis rarely (ever?) has to pay for her misdeeds. If "attempted murder of a federal agent" is all they can come up with, then hey I'm ok with it because while it's "reaching" it's still legal. I don't blame Chrstine for wanting Phyllis to finally pay for something she's done... she did so much to make Christine's life miserable back in the day. No reason for Christine to just "get over it" as Ronan would like.
    tapper01 likes this.

It wasn't necessary for Christine to go to the coffe house with a warrant, talk about overkill ( come on Avery!!)

As for Sharon, they dont seem to know what they want to do with her. She is a total nitwit
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread