+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I think I remember at one point they showed a photo of Samantha outlined in chalk on the living room floor. Or wait, was that just Genevieve who created the "chalk outline" in tape or something and had all those photos of Samantha on the floor around it... she wanted Colin to walk in and find it and feel remorseful or something. That is probably what I remember. Hell, if Cain could have a twin brother we'd never heard of until they conveniently needed to go down that path of it-wasn't-me-it-was-my-evil-twin in order to "redeem" him, it's entirely possible that Samantha isn't dead (hey, we never saw it! LOL!) and she'll show up (return??) at some point. I do get the feeling that Colin will be back in the not-too-distant future. The whole thing with the 'unknown' gift to the twins at their birthday party this week and the shenanigans going on with Genevieve's bank account kinda point in that direction.
    But before the doll gift thing , when Genevieve was talking - It was a females hands counting some money, we only saw her young looking hands .Remember? . Colin may be back, but someone else is in with that mix. Skye! LOL I am grasping at straws .Its just been so off kilter lately
    I thought Ashley was leaving, or she had been fired? Its the show I love to hate
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

It was a couple/three months back we heard Eileen Davidson (Ashley) had been fired... then we heard it was untrue. Now the latest is she's definitely gone and headed back to Days of Our Lives.

I would love to see Skye return... I'd be willing to put money on it happening this year. Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

It was a couple/three months back we heard Eileen Davidson (Ashley) had been fired... then we heard it was untrue. Now the latest is she's definitely gone and headed back to Days of Our Lives.

I would love to see Skye return... I'd be willing to put money on it happening this year. Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking?
    Okay.I will talk to TPTB at Y&R and tell them what you want.I think Skye might reappear,but Canes sister might as well
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How is it that Michael has no office???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    How is it that Michael has no office???
    Did he ever have one. At least GC now has more than one lawyer
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Michael had an office... he shared it with Christine when they were partners at one point. We even used to see Chantal (his secretary) quite often. He actually called her rather recently though we did not see her.

As the DA, he really should be in his office and not hanging out at the coffee shop / police station / restaurant / etc.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Michael had an office... he shared it with Christine when they were partners at one point. We even used to see Chantal (his secretary) quite often. He actually called her rather recently though we did not see her.

As the DA, he really should be in his office and not hanging out at the coffee shop / police station / restaurant / etc.

I agree. I also remember Michael having that office with Chantal. Why isn't he in the office that Spencer just has when he was the DA? We even used to see Heather in her office as the ADA before she left town and recently returned with a new face.

So was I the only one who actually enjoyed the exciting scenes with Ricky when he attacked Eden and when Paul and Ricky had their showdown? I feel like we haven't had anything that heart pumping in a long time and I was actually on the edge of my seat.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post

So was I the only one who actually enjoyed the exciting scenes with Ricky when he attacked Eden and when Paul and Ricky had their showdown? I feel like we haven't had anything that heart pumping in a long time and I was actually on the edge of my seat.
    I thought that was really good .The tension between Ricki and Paul- very well done. Paul had to shoot him and then realised he shot his own son.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh well...I guess he really does like older women!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread