+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 519 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

LMAO!

Yeah.....Y&R seems to be doing alot of that lately.....but you know soaps....their ages seem to catch up with each other!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    JT and Paul are not investigating "Brad" anymore. It's JT and Colleen! Wasn't JT told to drop the case? I don't think Paul knows about Colleen's involvement.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-26-2006 at 12:10 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Grrrr... I am so frustrated by some of the storylines.

Muduh - I agree with you re: Victor. How is Jack the only person noticing that Victor is a little "off"?

Also, JT and Colleen teaming up? Give me a break.

Finally - Daniel and Lily's fight. Was I the only one hoping that maybe the fight would turn into something more grand and split the two of them up...permanently.

Well daddyzgirl, if those two were any more "split up" they would be on separate shows. Have you ever seen supposedly marrieds who seem to be total strangers, before? It's like they got married, held hands a couple of times and that's about it. I keep waiting for them to introduce themselves and start all over.

So Victor finally collapses and who does he call? ...Ashley! Nicki's going to love that ! It is about time for Eric Braedon's little vacation. I just hope the "real" Victor returns and this lame storyline ends.

I see a romance brewing between Carmen and Neil. That'll be a nice surprise for Dru when she finally comes back from Paris.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I think he just hit redial, and that's who popped up from the call where he asked Ashley to be nice to Nicki. Or, was that call made on the house phone and not his cell? Can't remember.

lildago, are Jack and Bad's smugness just grating on your last nerve? I can't wait to see Jack put in his place. That guy is such a good actor that I'm just sure I'd hate him in real life, too.

It was his cell, Muduh. I wasn't thinking about him hitting redial. But it might not make much of a difference to Nicki. She's not real open minded when it comes to Ashley and Victor.

Yes, I am sick of Jack and Brad's attitudes. It shouldn't last more than a couple months though. I figure that's when Victor will be back to his old self and knock them off their high horses.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Everyone still watching?

Do any of you watch the other CBS soaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Everyone still watching?

Do any of you watch the other CBS soaps?

I watch the Bold and the Beautiful and I keep up with what's going on with both Guiding Light and As the World Turns.

One quick question about ATWT. Is Dusty married to Jennifer? I just wondered since he is throwing such a hissy fit because he wasn't informed of her medical condition. If they aren't married, it isn't his business.

+ Reply to Thread