+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

The lousy "special effects?" I noticed yesterday was the hard rain, only on Adam with, maybe sprinkles on Chelsea. It looked like somebody was standing over him with a giant garden watering can! I know I may stand alone, but it was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

Abby has a serious crush on ol' Carmine, doesn't she? He is a good looking man, though! Definite pretty boy.

Looks like whackjob Ricky, like a lot of serial killers, likes to see publication of his crimes in the media. Is Daisy in the dumpster??? Bwaaaahahaha!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It did look like a garden hose I did LOL because Adam couldn't see.

LOL @ Ricky, what no news! and Lauren acting all weird, like Phyllis is. We know they didn't kill Daisy. How long with all this drag on?

I am just happy that Eden heard Ricky and Daisy and clued GC #1 detective in( that would be Paul)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Lauren in that dress at the Gala-that-never-was...? Nothing on her moved except her lips, hands and feet! The last time I saw so much stationary cleavage it was on Elvira Mistress Of The Dark... or Christina Aguilera.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

From the coming attractions...I don't think the Daisy....Rickey story will drag out too much longer. Rickey of course finds out that Eden found Daisy's wallet & has a knife on her...when Paul tells him to drop it while pointing a gun at him. No clue if he pulls the trigger. Either way..it's won't take much longer for them to realize Rickey did away with Daisy & Daniel will be off the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917 View Post
    From the coming attractions...I don't think the Daisy....Rickey story will drag out too much longer. Rickey of course finds out that Eden found Daisy's wallet & has a knife on her...when Paul tells him to drop it while pointing a gun at him. No clue if he pulls the trigger. Either way..it's won't take much longer for them to realize Rickey did away with Daisy & Daniel will be off the hook.
    I am so happy to hear that. I was yelling at Eden to hurry up! Ricky isn't that dumb!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Who's the next to die? I'm calling it being Ricky. I don't see anyone else going anywhere. Well, Phyllis' unborn baby won't live to see the ridiculousness known as Genoa City so perhaps I shouldn't say I don't see anyone else going anywhere. I just don't consider Phyllis' unborn baby to be a character at this point so I'm still calling the "big deal death" as being Ricky Williams.
    Yup... replying tp myself... again So Crazy Daisy is gone and it would seem so is Ricky. We don't know that Daisy is dead... they haven't found her so at this point who knows. The fact that Eden was knocked out (I mean, really? That chick was out... out cold... for-ev-er!... ridiculous IMO) and she knew Ricky had Daisy's wallet and phone... which Ricky deposited into the trash on the housekeeping cart that was conveniently waiting right outside his door... Oy! I'm figuring Eden is going to have amnesia when she comes to and there will be no "proof" that Ricky off'd Daisy so Daniel will still be charged and tried for her murder... even though there's no body (yet?).

And wasn't it nice to see Ricky... and Carmine... both shirtless in a towel this week? That merits enormous thanks!!! to TIIC

And I'm bored with Chloe. She's never impressed me but everything regarding her with Kevin just sends me to snooze-land and I thank the man who developed FF technology and the DVR I'm predicting that if Daniel goes to jail for Daisy's "murder", Kevin will once again go for custody of Lucy since Phyllis has been such a royal witch-with-a-b regarding his dear darling sister (Crazy) Daisy.

Poor Jack... his sister "forgot" his birthday (uhm... helloooo, it's the same day as a major annual holiday!!!)... he gets stuck with his alcoholic fiance', a bottle of wine and a cupcake on the grass? There is so much wrong with that picture I truly don't even know just where the hell to start.

Where has Summer been? What about Fen? I don't miss them, mind you, I just notice they're not around. Speaking of 'not around', where is Noah??? Isn't Abby his sister? She's been "kidnapped" (ROFLMAO, don't get me started on that storyline) and we haven't seen him?

Sad to see Ricky go, honestly. I think Peter Porte was fantastic in the role and it would be great if Ricky were not dead... instead put him on trial and let him spew all he knows about Phyllis. THAT would be some good stuff right there!!!!!!!! I might actually find the incentive to muster up some, well, yanno, INTEREST in the show again.

Just my thoughts... what are yours?
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 06-29-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Yup... replying tp myself... again So Crazy Daisy is gone and it would seem so is Ricky. We don't know that Daisy is dead... they haven't found her so at this point who knows. The fact that Eden was knocked out (I mean, really? That chick was out... out cold... for-ev-er!... ridiculous IMO) and she knew Ricky had Daisy's wallet and phone... which Ricky deposited into the trash on the housekeeping cart that was conveniently waiting right outside his door... Oy! I'm figuring Eden is going to have amnesia when she comes to and there will be no "proof" that Ricky off'd Daisy so Daniel will still be charged and tried for her murder... even though there's no body (yet?).
    He put Daisy's wallet under the seat and Eden found it. He put her cell phone in the maids cart

She is dead( I think) . Bye bye Daisy
    -Andy Rooney-

I'll have to go back and watch again. I agree he put the wallet under the seat and Eden found it. I thought he later took both the wallet and the phone and dumped them together.

On this show, I don't believe anyone is dead until they show us the body. Even then they seem to somehow defy logic and come back to life I'm waiting on Skye to return... even though we watched her fall into that volcano, there was no body recovered. Realistically, there wouldn't be and she'd actually be dead but since there's nothing "realistic" about Genoa City or Y&R, I say Skye will return at some point! LOL!

I'll have to go back and watch again. I agree he put the wallet under the seat and Eden found it. I thought he later took both the wallet and the phone and dumped them together.

On this show, I don't believe anyone is dead until they show us the body. Even then they seem to somehow defy logic and come back to life I'm waiting on Skye to return... even though we watched her fall into that volcano, there was no body recovered. Realistically, there wouldn't be and she'd actually be dead but since there's nothing "realistic" about Genoa City or Y&R, I say Skye will return at some point! LOL!
    You could be right . I just remember where Eden found it. Do you think Samantha( think thats her name) is still alive? Canes sister.They sure talked about her a lot at one time, unless Skye is now in Australia and return! LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You could be right . I just remember where Eden found it. Do you think Samantha( think thats her name) is still alive? Canes sister.They sure talked about her a lot at one time, unless Skye is now in Australia and return! LOL
    I think I remember at one point they showed a photo of Samantha outlined in chalk on the living room floor. Or wait, was that just Genevieve who created the "chalk outline" in tape or something and had all those photos of Samantha on the floor around it... she wanted Colin to walk in and find it and feel remorseful or something. That is probably what I remember. Hell, if Cain could have a twin brother we'd never heard of until they conveniently needed to go down that path of it-wasn't-me-it-was-my-evil-twin in order to "redeem" him, it's entirely possible that Samantha isn't dead (hey, we never saw it! LOL!) and she'll show up (return??) at some point. I do get the feeling that Colin will be back in the not-too-distant future. The whole thing with the 'unknown' gift to the twins at their birthday party this week and the shenanigans going on with Genevieve's bank account kinda point in that direction.

+ Reply to Thread