+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I must be one of the only people around who watches these shows, but is not very interested in retaining who does what to whom/with whom. I may remember things for maybe a month, if that, and then it goes out of my head, unless it is just HUGE....or maybe not!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I must be one of the only people around who watches these shows, but is not very interested in retaining who does what to whom/with whom. I may remember things for maybe a month, if that, and then it goes out of my head, unless it is just HUGE....or maybe not!!
    Give yourself a little more credit than that. You always remember how much I love my Adam!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Give yourself a little more credit than that. You always remember how much I love my Adam!
    And how much I love Adam!

prhoshay don't be so coy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best catfight EVER today.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon Case & Melody Thomas Scott clearly enjoyed themselves.
    I won't spoil by quoting what they said and did but my daughter & I laughed ourselves silly.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Best catfight EVER today.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon Case & Melody Thomas Scott clearly enjoyed themselves.
    I won't spoil by quoting what they said and did but my daughter & I laughed ourselves silly.
    It was great!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

aw, I missed it. Do tell

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yesterday had to be the day of the worst acting abilities that I've ever seen on this show!! I found it downright pathetic! I've seen much better "catfights" from much older actors!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Aw, it was funny! The one-liners were great. I enjoyed watching them square off, after watching them battle for so many years.

tapper, it was between Nikki & Sharon. Nikki rode the horse Victor bought Sharon, and Sharon arrived in the stable shortly afterwards. She made a crack to Nikki about how the racehorse wasn't used to carrying so much weight and after a few more jabs they went after each other. Sharon Case was obviously trying not to laugh but I didn't mind, it was good silly fun & comic relief.
    tapper01 likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I laughed when Nikki said something along the lines of: ( to Sharon when talking about riding the horse) "I didn't think you would mind if I rode him first. That sort of thing doesn't seem to bother you". Oh snap!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

That whole Sharon/Nikki catfight was silly. And boring too.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread