+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by fanny mare View Post
    this heather is an awful actress

something happens today ladies, get ready!! My lips are sealed.
    Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

My one and only, singular, disappointment was that Daisy didn't go back and (verbally) kick her while she was down! Bwaaaaahahahahah
    I have to hand it to the actress who plays Daisy. Yvonne Zima does a wonderful job of going through multiple emotions in a single scene... often conveying them so smoothly, so subtly, so seamlessly. I hope she one day gets an Emmy nomination for the role. She's so good! I never thought I'd see the day when I was rooting for Daisy Carter Romalotti but today I surely was!!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I'm really not liking the hair color of nuHeather but it does accomplish one thing... totally made me not realize it's the actress who played Gwen on ATWT! I kept listening to the voice and trying to figure out "where do I know this girl from????" and it bugged me so much for two episodes. Duh! It's Jennifer Landon! I loved her as Gwen on ATWT and I remember when she played that other girl with the dark hair... like a twin storyline or something... so it's not just that she's not blonde that threw me, it's the horrible hair color they've given her on Y&R completely threw me. And for some reason she looks taller, too LOL!

Hope she gets a decent story line now.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While I was expecting trouble with the pregnancy, I was also just KNOWING that she was dressed in all white because there was going to be a red, bloody mess! Oh well.....probably would have made me green, anyway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    While I was expecting trouble with the pregnancy, I was also just KNOWING that she was dressed in all white because there was going to be a red, bloody mess! Oh well.....probably would have made me green, anyway.
    I wish daisy had gone back. I still think of Daisy keeping people locked up -sicky.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Daisy was being true to who've we known her to be! Works for me! Consistency!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Duh! It's Jennifer Landon! I loved her as Gwen on ATWT and I remember when she played that other girl with the dark hair... like a twin storyline or something... so it's not just that she's not blonde that threw me, it's the horrible hair color they've given her on Y&R completely threw me. And for some reason she looks taller, too LOL!
    Hope she gets a decent story line now.
    I also loved her as Gwen and the same happened to me. I kept staring at the screen trying to figure out what I had seen her on before and then it clicked.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Daisy was being true to who've we known her to be! Works for me! Consistency!!
    I know. I didn't like to see someone pain( even on the soppy soap) and now all the kids are in their teens, we need new babies LOL

Daisy can leave my TV screen anytime.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sorry but I cannot stand Nikki! Gawd, she is such a simpering ninny, so stinkin afraid about Victor. If you're that afraid, then stay with him and don't be with Jack!!!

And, for the record, I'm loving how Sharon is standing up to Victoria and Nikki!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I'm sorry but I cannot stand Nikki! Gawd, she is such a simpering ninny, so stinkin afraid about Victor. If you're that afraid, then stay with him and don't be with Jack!!!

And, for the record, I'm loving how Sharon is standing up to Victoria and Nikki!!!!!!!!!
    She can't act( she never could) Nikki that is

Love that color on Sharon, along with her faux tan she looks pretty good.I really don't need to see her snogging Victor. eww just eww
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread