+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Its okay.
    thanks I hope you report back on what you think.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That kiss between Victor and Sharon was gross!!! It had to have just about killed the actress to have to go through with that!!! Isn't there a saying about "suffering for your craft"???" Hazardous Duty!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That kiss between Victor and Sharon was gross!!! It had to have just about killed the actress to have to go through with that!!! Isn't there a saying about "suffering for your craft"???" Hazardous Duty!
    I agree, and it looked so pathetic. No passion, eww! Who is going to get killed now. Tim ( I can't act) Reid? or ( I have absolutely changed ) Daisy? someone is.Its leading up someone be offed
    -Andy Rooney-

I still say Daisy, by Paul's sociopathic son. They are going to great lengths to show that many people have reason to be blamed for her being "offed".

(And that kiss wasn't "pathetic"....it was just "nasty"! Enough to make you gag!!!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I still say Daisy, by Paul's sociopathic son. They are going to great lengths to show that many people have reason to be blamed for her being "offed".

(And that kiss wasn't "pathetic"....it was just "nasty"! Enough to make you gag!!!)
    The acting was pathetic ,they couldn't make that look real if they were paid - oh, they were paid.

Well, if it is Daisy,we should see that happen at Xmas the rate this show moves
    -Andy Rooney-

I am so disappointed in Y&R.

With so many Soaps now over you would think there would be an abundant of WRITERS AND ACTORS out there looking for work.

Y&R has been just awful for awhile now.

I am real disappointed in Debbie Morgan/Harmony she is bringing NOTHING to the show.

SHA and VIC .. are.you.kidding.me. Nick, Adam, Vicki's hubby, Billy, now Vic that Sha is sleeping with gag me.

Daisy, yuck, Ricky, yuck so many meh actors now on Y&R.

Eileen Davison/Ashley, who I love is LET GO . ???? Why?

Neil falling for Harmony ???? Why?

Oh bother well I could go on
    KAREN

Don't forget about the pointlessness of the role of "Sarge".....and he looks AWFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I am so disappointed in Y&R.

With so many Soaps now over … you would think there would be an abundant of WRITERS AND ACTORS out there looking for work.

Y&R has been just awful for awhile now.

I am real disappointed in Debbie Morgan/Harmony … she is bringing NOTHING to the show.

SHA and VIC .. are.you.kidding.me. Nick, Adam, Vicki's hubby, Billy, now Vic that Sha is sleeping with … gag me.

Daisy, yuck, Ricky, yuck … so many meh actors now on Y&R.

Eileen Davison/Ashley, who I love is LET GO …. ???? Why?

Neil falling for Harmony … ???? Why?

Oh bother … well I could go on …

I have to agree with you. I thought since so many soaps have gotten canned that Y&R was going to step their game up but its so lame right now. I think Daisy is gonna get killed and I also read about Eileen Davison. Maybe she'll show back up on Days of Our Lives.

And I really thought it couldn't get grosser than Sharon & Jack. I mean, I love Smilin' Jack, but not when he's rolling in the sack with a woman who could be his granddaughter.

Any thoughts on Heather 3.0? I'm thinking better than 2.0 but maybe not the best version. I liked the first one but we'll see.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I didn't mind Jack and Sharon. Victor and Sharon is a different story.I like Heather #1.The rest have been terrible
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread