+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 535 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134534 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I haven't watched in a while before recently. What's the hubbub with Bradley's 'secret life'? Is this before his pool boy days?

Yes, supposedly he stole the identy of well, Brad Carlton,(duh for me) but we still don't know the why or when. JT and Paul are on it though and I'm just sure that JT, being the seasoned PI that he is, will crack the case.

OK ladies (and gents if any). I missed the last few days (thur, fri) of the show. Do they replay these on the Soap channel? If not, could someone give me a brief overview on the current happenings?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Yes, supposedly he stole the identy of well, Brad Carlton,(duh for me) but we still don't know the why or when. JT and Paul are on it though and I'm just sure that JT, being the seasoned PI that he is, will crack the case.
    Yes JT is quite the Columbo (NOT!). I wonder if the new girl at the coffee shop figures into Brad's story. I only say this, and I'll spoiler it in case this episode hasn't aired yet, because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she is quite interested in Italian art and lets Brad and Vicki know she's been to Italy, just like them. Wasn't Brad's parents immigrants? Maybe they came from Italy to get away from the mafia or something and this new girl ties in with it somehow? Maybe there's an art piece that Brad has in his possession from his parents and somehow it's very valuable to this girl either monetarily or sentimentally. Okay, there goes my overactive imagination!

That's a good theory. It sounds reasonable to me. Let's see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
    OK ladies (and gents if any). I missed the last few days (thur, fri) of the show. Do they replay these on the Soap channel? If not, could someone give me a brief overview on the current happenings?
    Yup, I just caught the bits of pieces I missed of today's show on SoapNet's airing.

According to their website, tomorrow from 7pm-12am the channel will air this past week's Y&R episodes...hope that helps!

Vanjagsol? I was thinking the same exact thing about Nikki's skirt/dress.....way too short...not professional for office attire for one....and just plain did not look good on her period!

Well, other than Y&R, have you ever seen some of these rigs worn to an office?
    All the women seem to have on halter tops or something, and everything is quite revealing. Hardly a business like attire, I must say. Phyllis is the main offender here, but you just sort of expect it from her. She's really going to need to ut the sandex dresses away for a while though, it appears.

is anyone else sickened by the cross generational mating going on in this show lately? Isn't Phyllis old enough to be Nick's mom? Isn't Bradley old enough to be Sharon's dad?

Oh yes, ladytex, I mentioned that a while back. It seems a bit icky to me. What about Victoria sleeping with JT? Is that borderline pedaphilia, or what?

+ Reply to Thread