+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

They seem to be trying to target a younger audience .

Eden, well she just sleeps around, but then I suppose they all seem to swap spit at one time or another.

GC and it's players are running out of storylines
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Oh, when I was ranting on useless characters who bring nothing to the show... how could I have forgotten to add Carmine to the list? I mean, WTH? He arrived after Angelina and Angelo left town and that was his only connection to Genoa City! Get rid of him!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I completely agree with you all in regards to all the new useless characters that they've added to the show. Also an FYI to those that see that Kyle is now an adult.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Both Fenn and Summer will be aged too.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I completely agree with you all in regards to all the new useless characters that they've added to the show. Also an FYI to those that see that Kyle is now an adult.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Both Fenn and Summer will be aged too.
    I figured those two would age.
    -Andy Rooney-

At least someone on the writing staff was sane enough to realize Vicki & Billy (and Chloe) are a bit young to be parents of an adult (Reed, Delia). So where is Noah? Shouldn't he be hanging out with the other new grownups?

Maybe Nicki is losing too much weight now...she looks kinda haggard. Her cleavage has bigger fissures than the surface of the moon.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    At least someone on the writing staff was sane enough to realize Vicki & Billy (and Chloe) are a bit young to be parents of an adult (Reed, Delia). So where is Noah? Shouldn't he be hanging out with the other new grownups?

Maybe Nicki is losing too much weight now...she looks kinda haggard. Her cleavage has bigger fissures than the surface of the moon.
    I hope its not the same Noah, he was such a dope. I don't know when Daniel decided to become daddy and marry the scary one.I must have missed a couple of shows.

Strange writing going on at Y&R
    -Andy Rooney-

You notice how they completely dropped the storyline of Summer having brain damage because of her allergic reaction to that cookie she ate? That kinda crap just grinds my butt.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

If they make Summer as annoying as Abby I may stop watching. All of this generation of GC offspring are proving to be insufferable spoiled brats.

I am quite enjoying Christine being back and getting in Phyllis' face again. How is it Danny has the same haircut since 1982 and apparently hasn't aged? Maybe Nikki should get the name of his plastic surgeon.
    Last edited by AJane; 05-18-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I can't think why Danny back. But he's like the Osmond's, his face doesn't change. Why doesn't Abby work, instead of running around in everyones business.
    I like the dark Ricky, I just hope he doesn't overdo it. Boy Paul is so slow putting the pieces of the puzzle together - we had that one marked out months ago

As for Victor and Sharon, ewww! I loved it when Adam showed her the door.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I can't think why Danny back. But he's like the Osmond's, his face doesn't change. Why doesn't Abby work, instead of running around in everyones business.
    I like the dark Ricky, I just hope he doesn't overdo it. Boy Paul is so slow putting the pieces of the puzzle together - we had that one marked out months ago

As for Victor and Sharon, ewww! I loved it when Adam showed her the door.
    Abby is a Billionairess so she doesn't "need" to work. Besides, she invested in Devon's "music company" so she has a job LOL It's almost as if none of these folks ever work. Even when they're AT work they're not working, they're just dealing with / doing personal stuff.

+ Reply to Thread