+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The more I watch this show, the more I'm convinced that you are right!
    Yes, something isn't right is it? I guess we will find out when she has the ultrasound .Why can't Ashley find a real man? Tucker is an *ss and didn't we know Harmony was going to end up in bed with him, when she wants Neil and she should really want sarge!

The kid who plays Kyle needs to be replaced. As for Sharon and the mustache..ugh!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Why did they bring back Paul's son Ricky? He adds nothing to the show. NUTH-THING!
    Please get rid of Harmony. As much as I loved Debbie Morgan on AMC, I'm not liking Harmony at all.
    Please get rid of Sarge. As much as I loved Darnell Williams on AMC, I'm not liking Sarge at all.
    Please do something with Tucker. As much as I loved Stephen Nichols on DOOL, Tucker is really bugging the crap outta me lately. Maybe it's just I don't like this latest twist with him and Genevieve because all I can say is this crap came from outta nowhere!
    I said it before and I'll say it again, if they put Sharon and Victor together... FOR REAL... I am done with this show!!!!!! It could not get any more disgusting than that!
    momrek06 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Why did they bring back Paul's son Ricky? He adds nothing to the show. NUTH-THING!
    Please get rid of Harmony. As much as I loved Debbie Morgan on AMC, I'm not liking Harmony at all.
    Please get rid of Sarge. As much as I loved Darnell Williams on AMC, I'm not liking Sarge at all.
    Please do something with Tucker. As much as I loved Stephen Nichols on DOOL, Tucker is really bugging the crap outta me lately. Maybe it's just I don't like this latest twist with him and Genevieve because all I can say is this crap came from outta nowhere!
    I said it before and I'll say it again, if they put Sharon and Victor together... FOR REAL... I am done with this show!!!!!! It could not get any more disgusting than that!
    OMG TOTALLLLLY AGREE WITH ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU POSTED HERE!

I loved Debbie and Darnell on AMC and was THRILLED when AMC brought them back. HATE THEM on Y&R. And I hate HARMONY more than SARGE.
    LOVED PATCH ON DOOL. Watched it for years and loved him. He was the hard a$$ tough guy we all loved. Naa, not as Tucker on Y&R.
    Ya, Ricky's role is blah blah and meh meh.
    And finally last week and esp Friday Victor and Sharon Y&R are.you.kidding.me. Gag me.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I still say Ricky is bringing another mental health issue to the show. He has made a couple of references to the "nut-factor" that was in his family. Well...he didn't use that term, but he was talking about the craziness that he grew up in and around.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think once Daisy is dead, he will be suspect number one. This could take a year or two.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Rough road when you have mental illness on your mother's side of the family AND your father's side.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Rough road when you have mental illness on your mother's side of the family AND your father's side.
    Yeah, ok, I'll give you that one. In real life I'd certainly feel for him. In Genoa City? Not a snowball's chance in hell

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Okay I'm actually watching today's US episode in real-time... shocking, I know... but wow... Ricky????? Dude is a crazy mo-fo! I guess now that Adam is no longer totally psycho (uh huh, sssssure wink wink) they need a new psycho and Ricky gets the battle-field promotion!

My prediction... Daisy gets off'd and everyone think it's Ricky but really it's Phyllis or Daniel or Lauren

And of all the crazy outfits Phyllis has worn over the years, this one is the craziest. I mean, it's a long sleeved, pull over sweater paired with what looks to be yoga pants. She's quite appropriate, covered from head to toe, nothing uber-tight, looks positively normal and not like a sex-starved cougar. Crazy, I KNOW!!!
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 05-10-2012 at 04:02 PM.

I heard Eileen Davidson ( Ashley) was fired.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I heard Eileen Davidson ( Ashley) was fired.
    Yeah, that's a true one. I was pretty taken aback when I heard it because she's always been so beloved by TPTB... but... as we know there's been changes among "TPTB". What gets me is they bring on unneeded characters (Harmony, Sarge, Chelsea, Genevieve, etc) played by named actors from other soaps that have gone under which you know that's hitting them in the wallet pretty hard. But the characters are bringing little, if anything, to Genoa City.

Add to that the (temporary???) departure of Jess Walton (Jill). While it's only supposed to be for 6 months, we'll see where this actually goes. Admittedly, I'm not enamored with Jill and could really care less to see her go, but it's another veteran (temporarily???) waving bye-bye while making room for characters that have added little-to-nothing to the show.

As much as I've enjoyed Sharon, the pairing with Victor absolutely sickens me to no end. And Nikki w/Jack? Please! Another YUCK from me! What is Abby's purpose lately? Give her something to do or send her packing. Ricky? Eden? Kyle? Ship all of them off - good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

It's been a bad year in Genoa City and I think the Daytime Emmy nominations totally reflect it. Yes, Y&R has the 2nd highest number of noms, however if you notice they are in smaller, less "visible" categories this year. The show is going downhill faster than a runaway dragster w/failing brakes.

+ Reply to Thread