+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I fell in love with that necklace that Mrs. C was wearing last week! Now, I'm on the hunt!! Why do I have to have "the jewelry weakness"? I think I watch this show as much for the jewelry as I do for the plot line.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I hear ya, prhoshay. Many years ago, when John Abbott died, his widow, Gloria wore theeeeee most amazing shade of red lipstick. To this day, it's the shade to which I compare all other red lipsticks when trying to find the perfect one. I watch this show as much for the makeup/wardrobe as the plot lines... often more

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Well, I am bidding on Beauty of Nature .After all, I think the whole of GC has a bid in for this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I say "Whaddya got to lose?!".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am SICK, to death, of the Devon storyline!!!!

Should be over now, since they've seemingly wrapped up his hearing loss issue. Hey, maybe now he'll run off to LA to produce Angelina! LOL

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I agree, its been soooooo boring. Same with Jack and whats her face .Please someone buy beauty of nature!!!! Why does Nicki always look like there is bad smell under her nose.

Don't we all know Harmony will end up with Neil ( yawn) Sophia and Neil never did have any chemistry.

I just FF through all of it lately
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well I really like that Victoria and Billy named the baby JOHN!

CECIL ugh, are you kidding me.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, its been soooooo boring. Same with Jack and whats her face .Please someone buy beauty of nature!!!! Why does Nicki always look like there is bad smell under her nose.

Don't we all know Harmony will end up with Neil ( yawn) Sophia and Neil never did have any chemistry.

I just FF through all of it lately
    Because in Nikki's mind everyone's stinks except HER stuff
    She always has thee most distasteful look on her face, I agree!

I saw "John" coming a mile off! Lord knows they couldn't use "Victor". Wonder what they will decide to call him? Nobody ever is called by their given names!

+ Reply to Thread