+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!! I kept getting closer and closer to the television screen on Friday, because something just looked different, but I couldn't be sure! I do know that you can get all kinds of weird contact lenses, though.

That was a really good article. His real-life eye condition sounds and looks gross!! Seeing conjunctiva growing over cornea is really ugly.

While I do not like Adam, I do admire what the actor has done with the role.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, so while Ricky may not be a psychopath, I do believe that he is more evil than good.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, so while Ricky may not be a psychopath, I do believe that he is more evil than good.
    He gives me the creeps, and his acting sucks as well.LOL

While I do not like Adam, I do admire what the actor has done with the role.
    I am glad you admire Adams work and what he has done with the role, come over to the dark side, come on *g*
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Now you all know I am an Adam fan but I have not been a fan of those weird colored contacts that make him blind. They have been creeping me out. I'd rather he just do what Hope does and look off into the distance when he's talking in a scene.

Don't like Ashley's stick-straight hair-do. Don't think it flatters her, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Don't like Ashley's stick-straight hair-do. Don't think it flatters her, at all.
    I kept trying to look closely to see if she had extensions to lengthen it. I don't remember it being that long however she doesn't have layers so she must have grown it out? I'm confused... oh, and I'm already tired of her and Jill!

Years ago, I saw the actor who plays Jill on an infomercial (I think), and she was talking about how virtually everybody (female, anyway) on tv, had extensions in their hair. She, then, proceeded to take all kinds of clip-in peices out of her hair. Ever notice how everybody looks like they have full hair on these shows? I think it would be safest to assume that everybody has added help or is "wigging".

Here we go again, Nick/Sharon/Phyllis. UGH!
    -Andy Rooney-

Can't believe I'm admitting this but "Angelina's" song is really lovely. Very nice vocal performance from Diana Degarmo, and her character has taken an upward swing for me in the last week or so.

Also am loving Christian Leblanc's grey sideburns...he seems to be improving with age. . Now someone please dislodge those ridiculous hair extensions from Tracey Bregman's head.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Can't believe I'm admitting this but "Angelina's" song is really lovely. Very nice vocal performance from Diana Degarmo, and her character has taken an upward swing for me in the last week or so.

Also am loving Christian Leblanc's grey sideburns...he seems to be improving with age. . Now someone please dislodge those ridiculous hair extensions from Tracey Bregman's head.
    I know. I loved the song and the singer.

As for Christian Leblanc's grey sideburns, I agree. But whats on top of his head though?he looks like he has borrowed Paul's toupee. Tracy is beautiful, but I am starting to see signs of her face not moving. Not a good look along with the never changing extensions
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread