+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree446Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I guess we are building up to.....Who Killed Daisy!! ???
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I guess we are building up to.....Who Killed Daisy!! ???
    REALLLLLLY? What did she die since yesterday? She annoys me too … meh.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    REALLLLLLY? What did she die since yesterday? She annoys me too … meh.
    I dont know for sure, I am just guessing( and hoping) .They just seem to have them lined up who hate her. Plus Lauren has the gun.
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont know for sure, I am just guessing( and hoping) .They just seem to have them lined up who hate her. Plus Lauren has the gun.
    Ohhhhh, ya that was what all that "gun in Lauren's purse" was about!!! YOU are so right!!! Good, Daisy needs to go.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    KAREN

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I could just kick Avery in her stupid lil behind for being soooooooo dumb. Not only helping Daisy get out but doing every single thing in her power to get Daisy out... and now... NOW being all remorseful? Makes me angry enough to wish they'd kill her off! And when Daniel calls her out on it, Michael says something about no need to cast blame or point fingers? Made me wanna kick him in his stupid ol behind, too.

Why anyone (including Sharon, but oh, wait, that's right, she's dumber than pond scum) would give Adam another chance is beyond me

And what was with that grey dress Phyllis was wearing the past two episodes? Made her hips/butt look enormous and her belly look downright pregnant
    momrek06 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post

I could just kick Avery in her stupid lil behind for being soooooooo dumb. Not only helping Daisy get out but doing every single thing in her power to get Daisy out... and now... NOW being all remorseful? Makes me angry enough to wish they'd kill her off! And when Daniel calls her out on it, Michael says something about no need to cast blame or point fingers? Made me wanna kick him in his stupid ol behind, too.

Why anyone (including Sharon, but oh, wait, that's right, she's dumber than pond scum) would give Adam another chance is beyond me

And what was with that grey dress Phyllis was wearing the past two episodes? Made her hips/butt look enormous and her belly look downright pregnant

I thought the same thing about Phyllis when she walked in her apt wearing that long black coat after seeing Daisy and Lucy in CL! And her coat was all unbuttoned! I thought is she preggers???? Hmmm! I felt so badly for her as she went to pick up Lucy's box of clothes. And there is Nick to save her!
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am not comfortable with Paul's son, Ricky, and would not not be surprised if he kills Daisy. Ricky seems shady and, possibly, a psychopath, himself.

Is it just me or is "your" (and you "your"s know who you are!) (he's not "MY") love muffin, Adam, wearing milky-looking contacts? His eyes are making me crazy. His eyes also look all wonky and crossed....could be an intentional effect of the contacts, I guess. Interesting wardrobe addition, if that is what they've done.
    biggbaddgirl and Fanny Mare like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I dont know. I dont think so.. But Adam please come back to the dark side. I have always thought Ricky is weird. He makes me nauseous.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am not comfortable with Paul's son, Ricky, and would not not be surprised if he kills Daisy. Ricky seems shady and, possibly, a psychopath, himself.

Is it just me or is "your" (and you "your"s know who you are!) (he's not "MY") love muffin, Adam, wearing milky-looking contacts? His eyes are making me crazy. His eyes also look all wonky and crossed....could be an intentional effect of the contacts, I guess. Interesting wardrobe addition, if that is what they've done.
    He is wearing contacts that were made for him.

EXCLUSIVE Michael Muhney talks about acting blind and his own real-life eye surgery | Y&R Critic: The Young and the Restless Blog
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yeah, word is folks are irritated beyond belief with his wanting to not be able to see well so that he can better play a blind person.
    Signy Coleman never had to resort to such things and IMO she played blind better than any sighted person I've ever seen.
    But, then again, I can't stand Adam, I don't like Michael Muhney and that colors all my thoughts/comments on him. I totally get that some of you consider him swoon-worthy
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 03-03-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread