+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree446Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #3321
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,864

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I guess we are building up to.....Who Killed Daisy!! ???
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #3322
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,899

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I guess we are building up to.....Who Killed Daisy!! ???
    REALLLLLLY? What did she die since yesterday? She annoys me too … meh.
    KAREN

  3. #3323
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,864

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    REALLLLLLY? What did she die since yesterday? She annoys me too … meh.
    I dont know for sure, I am just guessing( and hoping) .They just seem to have them lined up who hate her. Plus Lauren has the gun.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #3324
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,899

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont know for sure, I am just guessing( and hoping) .They just seem to have them lined up who hate her. Plus Lauren has the gun.
    Ohhhhh, ya that was what all that "gun in Lauren's purse" was about!!! YOU are so right!!! Good, Daisy needs to go.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    KAREN

  5. #3325
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,855

    Re: Young and the Restless


    I could just kick Avery in her stupid lil behind for being soooooooo dumb. Not only helping Daisy get out but doing every single thing in her power to get Daisy out... and now... NOW being all remorseful? Makes me angry enough to wish they'd kill her off! And when Daniel calls her out on it, Michael says something about no need to cast blame or point fingers? Made me wanna kick him in his stupid ol behind, too.

    Why anyone (including Sharon, but oh, wait, that's right, she's dumber than pond scum) would give Adam another chance is beyond me

    And what was with that grey dress Phyllis was wearing the past two episodes? Made her hips/butt look enormous and her belly look downright pregnant
    momrek06 likes this.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  6. #3326
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    3,899

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post

    I could just kick Avery in her stupid lil behind for being soooooooo dumb. Not only helping Daisy get out but doing every single thing in her power to get Daisy out... and now... NOW being all remorseful? Makes me angry enough to wish they'd kill her off! And when Daniel calls her out on it, Michael says something about no need to cast blame or point fingers? Made me wanna kick him in his stupid ol behind, too.

    Why anyone (including Sharon, but oh, wait, that's right, she's dumber than pond scum) would give Adam another chance is beyond me

    And what was with that grey dress Phyllis was wearing the past two episodes? Made her hips/butt look enormous and her belly look downright pregnant

    I thought the same thing about Phyllis when she walked in her apt wearing that long black coat after seeing Daisy and Lucy in CL! And her coat was all unbuttoned! I thought is she preggers???? Hmmm! I felt so badly for her as she went to pick up Lucy's box of clothes. And there is Nick to save her!
    KAREN

  7. #3327
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,203

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I am not comfortable with Paul's son, Ricky, and would not not be surprised if he kills Daisy. Ricky seems shady and, possibly, a psychopath, himself.

    Is it just me or is "your" (and you "your"s know who you are!) (he's not "MY") love muffin, Adam, wearing milky-looking contacts? His eyes are making me crazy. His eyes also look all wonky and crossed....could be an intentional effect of the contacts, I guess. Interesting wardrobe addition, if that is what they've done.
    biggbaddgirl and Fanny Mare like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  8. #3328
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,864

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I dont know. I dont think so.. But Adam please come back to the dark side. I have always thought Ricky is weird. He makes me nauseous.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #3329
    FORT Fanatic rcurrytoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    675

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am not comfortable with Paul's son, Ricky, and would not not be surprised if he kills Daisy. Ricky seems shady and, possibly, a psychopath, himself.

    Is it just me or is "your" (and you "your"s know who you are!) (he's not "MY") love muffin, Adam, wearing milky-looking contacts? His eyes are making me crazy. His eyes also look all wonky and crossed....could be an intentional effect of the contacts, I guess. Interesting wardrobe addition, if that is what they've done.
    He is wearing contacts that were made for him.

    EXCLUSIVE Michael Muhney talks about acting blind and his own real-life eye surgery | Y&R Critic: The Young and the Restless Blog
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

  10. #3330
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,855

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Yeah, word is folks are irritated beyond belief with his wanting to not be able to see well so that he can better play a blind person.
    Signy Coleman never had to resort to such things and IMO she played blind better than any sighted person I've ever seen.
    But, then again, I can't stand Adam, I don't like Michael Muhney and that colors all my thoughts/comments on him. I totally get that some of you consider him swoon-worthy
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 03-03-2012 at 08:25 PM.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.