+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

So glad to see the episodes for Darnell Williams' character, Sarge, have started airing. This man has aged amazingly well Finally Neil Winters will have some competition!!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I know!

so I guess I have missed quite a lot. Why is Jack in a wheelchair? Are Cain and Lilly back together? Where has "Ted Shackleford" been? What is Victor doing with Jack's Girl?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jack was shot by his crazy ex-wife, Patty, when she dressed up as his bride and walked down the aisle of the chapel to meet him for the wedding! From the way they shot that scene, I thought she was aiming for his "junk"! Bullet lodged near the spine. Stoopid Cain and Lily have remarried....oh ho hum.....whatever....you could see that coming a mile off. Gloria's invisible husband, somehow, got a head injury and developed "milk of amnesia"! He ended up stranded on the same island as Kevin and Angie, who have gotten married at Daddy's insistance. Angie was not pregnant after all, having lied. Kevin being married to Angie is the only thing that kept him alive, apparently. Mucho Boringo!! Victor is traipsing after Jack's former fiance to try to get Beauty of Nature back. Genevieve outbid Jack for BON, without him knowing it, which put an end to their engagement.

And somebody can feel free to clean up/add to what I have gotten wrong!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

thanks. wow a lot has happened

And now, it's just a question of which aging blonde Victor will choose. I vote Genevieve. It's been a while since he's had a fresh wife...wasn't Sabrina the last one that wasn't a rerun? (Sharon didn't count.)
    inthegarden and Fanny Mare like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    And now, it's just a question of which aging blonde Victor will choose. I vote Genevieve. It's been a while since he's had a fresh wife...wasn't Sabrina the last one that wasn't a rerun? (Sharon didn't count.)
    I think you could be right, Genevieve is today .Nikki is so five years ago

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Nope as usual Nicki takes him back ....again. And he promises never to lie...again.
    I do like Genevieve and Victoria teaming up against Victor.
    prhoshay could you please send your friends to Nick's and remove the couch? or would that be a job for a HazMat team?

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    prhoshay could you please send your friends to Nick's and remove the couch? or would that be a job for a HazMat team?
    Our show is a day ahead - but I will say that today Sharon was sitting on that couch talking to Nick, & I was thinking that just sitting there is a hazard - prolly enough body fluids on it to give Faith & Noah another sibling.
    inthegarden likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ok jumping on here to say I have watched and loved Y&R for years .. BUT sheesh, lately, like the last 6 months has been DUMB. There I said it. DUMB.

Patty is at it again meh

Paul treating Patty like a 2yo and her jumping all over him like she is a 2yo meh

Adam is blind again meh

Harmony comes into town after years of drugs/alcohol and now she is miraculously all clean and dancing around like she is some music mogul meh

Ex-Jessie from AMC why is he SCREAMING at his pts ??? meh

Sharon please someone has to do something with her meh

Kevin marrying that dip-xxxx what is that all about Kevin grow a spine and get out of there meh

Ok, I could go one for ever Daisy meh Lauren, would you please UPDATE your hairstyle. meh

So that's it for now, folks . carry on!!!!!!!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread